Ppe fuelers. Marine valve cover conversion.

ctd>therest

Hello all here I am selling some of my goodies. I might add more stuff. I recently blew up my motor. And don't need this stuff any more.

Ppe dual fuelers. Has about 5k miles has chrome pulley and bracket. Will come with new bolts. This was on my 6.7 truck. But I can include the coolant line and fuel line to fit any 5.9 common rail truck. Kit held 29k rail pressure on 300hp injectors. Comes with one brand new belt. Doesn't come with LOW PRESSURE feed or return lines you should make those out of AN anyways I want 1500. Comes with ppe controller. Or for 100 more I can include the fish one. Or 150 for the fish controller by its self.

Hoesli diesel marine valve conversion. For any 2006+ common rail truck. Comes with polished valve cover. Polished Rocker box. Oil catch can. Wire conversion plug and play harness. Needs to be repolished for it too look like a mirror again. I want 670.

Will trade for small s400 turbo t4. NON SXE units pm me with questions. Not sure how to post pics on here but pm me your number and I'll send pics tomorrow when I unwrap everything

Last edited:
Is the mount for the pope fueled off the intake or the front cover?

I'm working out a deal on a set of II duals right now. Assuming that goes through, I'll take the controller. How old is it?