Prayer request

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Guys I don't generally ask for much but I can't do this alone, I need your help. Me and Amanda are going through a lil bit of a rough time right now in our marriage and I ask that you would please send up a prayer for us, I know God can perform miracles if we ask.

Thanks in advance.

prayer sent god will take care of it just have faith take a look at that movie fireproof might help

Thanks guys, If anybody ever doubts the power of prayer just call me.

BTW Things are looking great, Praise God.

David remember GOD makes no mystakes, you and amanda were going though some things because God wants you and her to get closer to him. God works in amazing ways. Put God first and at the center of what you do---even marriage, and you will be blessed.

One other thing, i dont know if your wife is a Christian or not, but if she is not it will be tough for you to being unequally yoked, let us know if this is the problem so we can pray more specific for you. If she is praise God, Read the word together and pray together, Christ will lead the way.

Prayers sent.

Last edited:
Never doubt the power of prayer. I'm happy to hear things are looking good for you and Amanda.