Predator and puck Issue!

Full Pull3

Go Gators
I just loaded the extreme puck tune and my truck surges on the hwy .
Also when in park if I hit the throtle it revs up and wont go back down even after 15 sec I had to turn off the key to shut it down.
I took the tune out and re placed to stock and then Droped the puck and re programed with the 100hp performance tune no more surge but still have the idle jump in park.
Can some one help out !
I herd you can load the 160 hp extreme tune and then use the puck alone so its 160 from tune and 90 hp from the puck then 10 from boost fooler.
just halfto watch rail pressure .
Do y'all think this is safe?
Thanks

Last edited:
not sure about the second part of your question but i can tell you this..... when i ran my predator/puck stack my truck ran horrible...if i would lay into the throttle a little bit it would continue to increase RPM/speed even after i let off the throttle....very scary. So after this happened to me a couple times i ditched the whole set-up. I never had any problems running the predator with other pressure boxes just the puck...weird huh.

Thanks.
I am going to load just the Extreme tune and see what it does by it self.
What tune do you run on your preditor?

If you are stacking them make sure that you are using the stack tunes on the Predator.

Full Pull i have since pulled the predator/puck stack off & am now running the smarty sr/ striker II stack & like it alot better than the old set-up.

I just removed the extreme stack tune and went with the performence non stacked tune and re hooked up my puck and it works fine only hit my puck when I nead to.
The only thing is when under a good load boy does she roll some cole.
my bud saw it today and said with his 06 ctd smarty on #4 and dr box it did not smoke half as mine.