Predator Truck

Road Armor

Road Armor Bumpers
Hey Guys, just saying hello and here to let you know all info up on the Predator Truck. It is going to be down at Houston for the big DHRA race. So look for it down there to set some serious numbers. Look forward to being involved at this site and talking with everyone.

Welcome to Competition Diesel!! Are you the NEW driver?? Good Luck in Houston.

No, Im not but i do help work on it, i work here at Dr. Performance but was not able to make it down there. Our new driver will be there setting our new record hopefully. So go by and say hello. Thanks for the support!

Our Driver is Charlie Stewart, our crew chief. Thanks for the support.

Good Luck Fellas! Charlie is a nice guy.

The Predator Pro Stock Dodge Dakota Truck that has just set the New Record at 8.42 at 161mph.

Predatortruck said:
The Predator Pro Stock Dodge Dakota Truck that has just set the New Record at 8.42 at 161mph.

Very nice run folks, wish all ya'll could have seen it, it rocked!!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Billysgoat said:
Very nice run folks, wish all ya'll could have seen it, it rocked!!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Well you should have video'd it for us :shake:

Predatortruck said:
Ive seen the truck run at bandimere, so let me ask a question. Why is it that you have such fast trucks but sell products that bring only a small HP gain?? It doesnt seem like the products you run are what you sell so i thought id ask. By the way i have video of it at the track ill try to post tuesday when i go to classs, that truck moves!!