priming issue

Glad it took care of it! That seems so stupid but is about the easiest thing to overlook... I fought mine for hours before I was sitting in the cab cranking and watched my fuel pressure Guage start to drop... No problem, glad I could finally contribute to this site instead of consume:)

wow, btw, where did you wire it so it stays on with ignition and cranking but off with the key out?

My system us still hooked upti the original lift pump harness but I ran a direct power to a
Toggle and then down to the power side of the relay on my FASS harness. This way anytime I need to prime from injector replacement or whatever the reason fo opening the system, I can just flip the toggle. Also saved my ass goin down the road when my relay failed and fuel pressure dropped to 0, just flipped on the toggle and drove home! Took about 8 minutes and has saved me a ton of trouble and time.

For the quick fix i just jumped the relay straight to the battery. I have every intention of doing as described above and run a toggle for emergencies.

Back