pro street complete!!!!!!

bubba1

kwick canuck
BUBBA is for sale complete turn key and go.
Current set up is a stock 24v isb with a buddha street cam in now p-pump s-400 over hx82 fresh NHRA cert to 8.50 to many other custom one of stuff to list no tire kicker's serious inquiries only. Also includes plenty of spare parts, blocks ,heads,rods turbo's etc.........................

BUBBA is for sale complete turn key and go.
Current set up is a stock 24v isb with a buddha street cam in now p-pump s-400 over hx82 fresh NHRA cert to 8.50 to many other custom one of stuff to list no tire kicker's serious inquiries only. Also includes plenty of spare parts, blocks ,heads,rods turbo's etc.........................
Sorry to hear this Shawn- hope all is well- Good luck with the sale.:Cheer:

Bump!

Good luck on the sale. Someone will be getting a good looking and running truck!

I hear ya Shawn. PM me the details,, i will start talking to guys up here in Ft Mac. Who knows what I might find up here.

No videos on site. Also, how do you enlarge the pictures? Especially the motor pic. Are all photos current?

sorry the photos didn't all get up loaded pictures of engine bay ar old new ones should be their by morning:bang

video's and current pic's of engine bay are up today,unfortunatly all video's are of small twin set up

if you follow the link on #8 click on the pictures to enlarge the video's seem slow to load but if you down load seems to work better, it might just be my computer at home????
:Cheer:

Thats a good deal for you american fellows,, depending on the day that is anywheres from 10 to 15% off of that.

so where is all the key board racer's that wan't to go fast but don't have time to build their own????????????????????????

If any ones interested I will part out all the extra's on the list or even what is in the truck today