Pro Street results from the Georgia race ?

I know Ashley Black took home the win but don't know the specifics. From what i heard there were only 3-4 pro street trucks in attendance?

A guy named Shawn Proctor won, Team Green couldn't get the turbos to light on the line in the final. There were 6 total trucks, Philip Palmer, George Peppard, Philip Price, Shawn Proctor, Phil Taylor and Will Jones. No one set the house on fire, Palmer ran a 9.38 in qualifying and Proctor ran a 9.5 in the final when Palmer coudn't get the turbo's to light,the rest were pretty much no shows.

If you are a member of 1320 go you can choose NHRDA, choose 5/3/14 and look at all the times.

Last edited:
Yea I had to make license passes yesterday and on my second license pass they wanted me to get a good 60'. Well after I launched I forgot to let out of it until around the 1000' foot mark so I coasted to a 9.33 at 135. Too bad it didn't count for qualifying! Then on my last license pass which was also last round of qualifying I launched and busted the u-joint at the line. Can't wait for TS!

I think I have the first 4x4 truck 2wd run win in Pro Street history.

I heard about that Phil ... LOL

How was Philips 20 second pass at 140 something ?..... Ha Ha

Phillip Price had a drive shaft hitting something. He had some trouble getting on top of the chargers the last qualifying pass too. I hope he can get everything ironed out for TS, he should be fast this year.

Phillip didn't have enough heat in the engine to spool the chargers on that pass and since he got it back halved and lowered more the rear driveshaft was pushing foward more and bottoming the splines out in the transfer case.

Phillip didn't have enough heat in the engine to spool the chargers on that pass and since he got it back halved and lowered more the rear driveshaft was pushing foward more and bottoming the splines out in the transfer case.

Sawzall and jb weld could have fixed that quickly.

LOL..

T.S. should be fun, we should have it ironed out by then.