Pro street/ Super street truck

All the time and money swole got in his stuff he could have baught that truck times two i bet...LOL

How bout a Free Race truck then!!!

LOL

"RESPECT MY AUTHORIT-AH!!! "

Somebody buy this dang truck so I can start Sleeping at night!!!

Sux to be a broke A$$ cop!! lol

PStruck.jpg

PStruck2.jpg

PStruck3.jpg

PStruck7-1.jpg

Mike, Whats the history on the truck itself? Pre-racetruck?

What year, mileage on chasis, area it came from, crashes, clear title or salvage title, etc???

When i first got this truck in my shop it was in near perfect condition with IIRC around 100k on it give or take a few. No body damage, and other wise a very nice truck.

We built 3 engines for this truck. Mike got bit by the bug and wanted to go faster and faster..LOL

I know the gears were changed to a 3.42 and of course tires and wheels were also changed---racing et slicks

Total revamp on the rear suspension set up, adjustable ladder bars, triple adjustable afco coil over racing shocks

drive shaft loops

Drive shaft mods

.ECT

Last edited:
The truck has a roll bar no cage I was going to add a cage when I ran under a 10.0 if ever. I bought the truck new in 2003. It has never been hit or had any body work done not even paint. When I took it to wade to build the motor it had about 105,000 mi on it. Nothing was wrong with the engine just wanted to make sure it could handle the modifications we was doing. It has about 118,000 on it now. I first built it for a daly driver but once I start going faster I couldn't stop. So it turned into a race truck. I now have another truck to race and cant afford two. I meet some realy great people at the races and now its what I look forward to all summer.

Back