Prob with DTT auto in an 01, help

Stefan, you need to read back over the posts. Kretzer never bashed you. He thinks the world of you all at DTT and he would never recommend another brand. He as well as everyone that knows the background of this truck knows that the tranny was built by Poindexter Transmissions. He never pointed the finger directly at you all. He was looking for answers.

Thanks lmills!
Bob Wagner-i dont know a charles.
Stefan, i never once bashed DTT or even meant to bash DTT i love my DTT trans (both of them) and that is all i ever recomend to people, matter of fact i recommended to my buddy that he get with one of your certified installers and get the matter straightened out bc i know how great of a company DTT is. But just from what he told me he was done in the dumps and a local other brand installer got to him first and filled his head with a bunch of BS. as i said in my original post, i dont know anything first hand, i am getting all my information from my buddy that has no clue about autos, and it was torn down by a small name competitor. I originally started this post bc my buddy called me concerned bc the truck was acting up, i didnt know waht to tell him so i went to the next best source, the wealth of knowledge that can be found via thousands of people on these boards that maybe one of them had the same prob and i could point my buddy in the correct direction of a solution. i would have handled the situation differently, you know that i would have called you all directly, bc i have quite a few times in the past. i never meant to bash you, your dad, or DTT in anyway, like lmills said i have a ton of respect for DTT and everyone associated with it, i was just searching for the direction of an answer for a buddy. so if you took my original post of any of my other posts bad, i am sorry and will say if publicly. i tried to stay neutral and never directly blamed anyone directly, once the problem was found, i answered peoples responses with a indirect answer as not to place blame as i got all my information second hand. for the record he has his new trans ("other" installers) and isnt completely happy with it, but was very pleased with the way the old trans worked.