problems with injectors ?

HEAVYHITR

so guys ,maybe you can tell me what actually gos wrong with these injectors ? i mean it seems like its an expensive job ,or i guess you lay the truck up and send them to be checked (which is hard for me ) do the tips just wear out ? even with no codes ,you can still have bad ones ?

i don't know if i should just spend all this crazy money ? damn what happens if i have them changed and it runs the same ? i'd b pissed ! anybody in the ny,nj,ct area that "actually knows " these engines ?

will some kind of inj cleaner help ? or are there parts that wear out and you can't tell ?

this is a hard dicission.

Send them out to an injection shop that has proper testing equipment. Without some d@mn good data scanning equipment, years of experience with CR fuel systems and knowledge of the various ways these injectors fail you will be playing cat and mouse game with engine diagnostics.

We can all give you things to check and how to check them, we could all be dead right yet dead wrong if we told you what is actually wrong with your truck.

The best thing you can do is search for answers already posted here.

Last edited: