Progressive Controller

so the FJO and nx model are the same? why the 100 dollar price difference

they are not the same

FJO does not sell a boost reference controller.

While FJO manufactures the NXD5000 controller for NX, it is an exclusive deal. I helped NX design and develop this controler over the last 4 years, and it is a total NX design.

This system allows you to ramp up Nitrous on boost. Boost is the best and only way to bring Nitrous in on a Diesel engine 1 solenoid can do it all , with a dual Channel boost referance controler ,

. I use this with the NXD1000 system that MAPs for $839, this system comes with the NXD5000 controller and the new 15 lbs bottle, with a .125 lighten power solenoid. The NXD4000 which comes with 2 .125 solenoids for roughly $100 more.

Therefore, if you want one of these systems you I will do a group buy for Comp D members

NXD5000 boost reference controller which maps for $367 for $ 337

NXD4000 dual channel dual solenoid progressive system, which maps for $949 for $900

NXD 1000 dual channel single solenoid progressive system , which maps for $849 for $800

There is one more advantage to this , I do the tech for NX on all of their diesel systems , and if you buy from me , that tech extends to any time . If you’re trying to make a race , or in the staging lanes at 2am, I’m available as I have been for many on this site in the past