Project 007

Very nice work Bart........you still have the L motor, or did you sell it?

I sold the Lightning engine to pay for the BTS. I would have loved to have kept it to put in another project, but oh well.

imcummin said:
Any progress? It has been 2 months since you posted those pics.

I got it running last night with a friends help. We primed the fuel system and it started right up and just purrs. I am still grinning. I need to take and get my a/c lines made and finish up the suspension/steering. I also just got my bumpers back from the powder coaters so I have to install those with the winch etc, but I will have more pics up this week if I get home before dark. I was so busy working yesterday I didn't take any.

Great looking project.....Love to see it when your done....What part of the country are you in?

Hey Bart...you know how I forget stuff but that reciever is out at Joe's place...has been for a couple of months. If you want it still just swing by and grab it.

UNBROKEN said:
Hey Bart...you know how I forget stuff but that reciever is out at Joe's place...has been for a couple of months. If you want it still just swing by and grab it.

Cool. If I get time this week I'll stop by and pick it up. Need to check out your truck anyways. Thanks.

32578.jpg

32583.jpg

Power Steering Connection to the Pump
32721.jpg

Lower coolant hose
32722.jpg

32723.jpg

Batteries
32725.jpg

Update:
Problem-Something is not allowing the engine to go over 2000 rpm....
I have about 6 codes being thrown, ones that I don't know why are the TCM (tranny) codes and a P1652 which says short to ground. Air heater relay and battery temp are not hooked up buy those don't cause my problem. Other than that she runs and drives nice. It is supposed to be a crate engine so I don't know why it is looking for transmission signals, and stumped on the P1652 code.

I need to order an exhaust when I have some spare cash and get a/c lines made.

Did you ever get the problems figured out?

Nice looking build, even with all the PM's back and forth I didn't find this thread until now...:bang

Looks great!:Cheer:

Everything works perfect, gauges, a/c, fans. I only have about 5500 miles on it right now, so still getting it broke in.