Pro's/Con's of Added Timing?

Anyone know how much the M&H spacers cost???

also, can you keep the KSB hot all the time on a 92 ........still thinking..........

Last edited:
Anyone know how much the M&H spacers cost???

also, can you keep the KSB hot all the time on a 92 ........still thinking..........

I have an m and h for sale, several pins as well. I gave 105 for the plate, the pins are stainless and machined by me.

How much for one of the pins? Is the ramp the same as a Denny T?

I have an m and h for sale, several pins as well. I gave 105 for the plate, the pins are stainless and machined by me.

How much for the plate?
Do you have any idea how much advance it adds?

I think they add 10° dynamic timing advance to the top end.

--Eric

I called and talked to a lady that had no info or could direct me to someone that did.
Seems like there should be some real information on a product you are selling.

I have read what I could find but no real numbers.

I am at a loss as to is it worth the expense for an unkown gain.

I did the KSB switch tonight, you can actually tell a little difference lol.

mine is jumped a tooth but currently retarded from the marks lining up cuz if I lined them up with it jumped a tooth, it would sputter and cough at about 2500 rpm, and when I took it advanced past the marks it would runaway. Still kinda curious to why it would do this but I kind of have a theory. My KSB is hotwired though and proved 12 to 20hp on my dyno runs. I only flip the switch when I feel the need.

See.....you CAN chip a 12 vavle......LOL

YES I spelled it that way on purpose

My heap runs the timing spacer thingy and is ahead two teeth. With the KSB switched on, multiple dyno runs dialed it in. With that, the IP/case timing marks are close (a little above).

Normal driving has the KSB switched off leaving the timing spacer to move around the timing as needed. Doesn't rattle as much like that.

It's all weird....mine was at 27deg on a light before the big injectors and power and mileage both went up...when I switched from 6x16s to 5x25s mileage stayed about the same, but the low rpm rattle went away.

Pretty much everyone told me I shouldn't run 27 deg and nitrous but the truck sounded good on the dyno, so I went ahead and did it anyways. Just listen to your truck and it'll tell you what it likes. ;)

Ok dumba$$ question which wire is the KSB Im a 3rd gen guy. just workingon a first gen for a guy

On the side of the injection pump, fender side, is a little piston pump looking thing with a small tube going to it. It looks like it is pointing downward to the engine mount. There is a wire at the opposite end that connects to a spade terminal. That is the part that needs power on an IC motor.

Sent from my rooted Velocity Ally