ProStreet F-100

I had planned on some after the front end is in. Then Clifford ruined my thread by posting non relevant pictures. I can't work like this....

No clue since Maximus (that's what I named the local squash) needed a bath. He said he would bring it back but noooooo. All bipeds are the same le sigh
You try luring him back with some Jack Links Beef Jerky? I hear squashes like that stuff, but oowww don't try and play any tricks on him or else.

I had planned on some after the front end is in. Then Clifford ruined my thread by posting non relevant pictures. I can't work like this....

Clifford had a valid concern.

That damned truck disappeared...

Kinda like yours has, with the no pictures and all...

Did some one say front end???
ac401e06.jpg

48e72ef0.jpg

57d150ca.jpg

15e1edb8.jpg

c0603f5d.jpg

And I tried the beef jerky but Texas squashes don't like the non taco flavored ones.

And I tried the beef jerky but Texas squashes don't like the non taco flavored ones.
Damn, were in a real quagmire here...post some more T&A and maybe the answers we seek will come to us.

And maybe by then Adam with post more pics of his project or GMC or boat... I need to live vicariously though someone else who is productive damnit! LOL.

Last edited:
Damn, were in a real quagmire here...post some more T&A and maybe the answers we seek will come to us.

And maybe by then Adam with post more pics of his project or GMC or boat... I need to live vicariously though someone else who is employed damnit! LOL.

fixed it for me LOL perhaps I can start going to this school (I really did take this pic in the gallaria mall) And get learns on stuff real good
d802376c.jpg

Either Adam ran out to get pics real quick.

Or he's fapping to the "front end" pics...

LOL

fixed it for me LOL perhaps I can start going to this school (I really did take this pic in the gallaria mall) And get learns on stuff real good
d802376c.jpg
LOL, Zoolander...sweet!

Either Adam ran out to get pics real quick.

Or he's fapping to the "front end" pics...

LOL
Maybe he is bamboozled by how fast his awesome project/tech thread turned into this monstrosityLOL.

LOL, Zoolander...sweet!

Maybe he is bamboozled by how fast his awesome project/tech thread turned into this monstrosityLOL.

I know what forum we're on, so no surprise there. A little derail never hurt anyone.

Wheel/tire suggestions for the front? Brakes are big and might require 16"s

Wheel/tire suggestions for the front? Brakes are big and might require 16"s

Well sir that's kinda hard to do without sample pictures! Are you wanting go something one off or possibly like an old drag style? Bolt pattern?

Meh I'll just be going with a light weight drag wheel. I'll see if I can find a set to match the rears. Just have been lazy and haven't done my homework.

Meh I'll just be going with a light weight drag wheel. I'll see if I can find a set to match the rears. Just have been lazy and haven't done my homework.

Light weight? Trans Brake? 1/2ton drive train? Short wheelbase? Sound like you need to give Harvey a call with the red Ramcharger ;)

Very nice build. Can't wait to see some video of it on the track... How you decided on color?