Prostreet truck who all is coming

Subman631

I've heard that there might be as many as 25 or so Prostreet trucks that are attending this year. Let's get a head count of who's actually coming and just for kicks add the best et the truck has run in in a 1/4 mile to date.

I'll start with our truck Max'd Out. I know a lot of you cummins guys don't run 1/4 mile much in fear of breaking, so if all you have is 1/8 mile times then put those in. We can figure out a number.

1. Max'd Out...9.80

Last edited:
I've heard that there might be as many as 25 or so Prostreet trucks that are attending this year. Let's get a head count of who's actually coming and just for kicks add the best et the truck has run in in a 1/4 mile to date.

I'll start with our truck Max'd Out. I know a lot of you cummins guys don't run 1/4 mile much in fear of breaking, so if all you have is 1/8 mile times then put those in. We can figure out a number.

1. Max'd Out...9.80

what a stupid ****in comment!!!

good luck Ken, your going to have your hands full with caged ury, dennis has her ripping, wish i could come again this year, meet alot of people last year and had a good time, work calander just came out for the next few months and i'm working. next year.

Good luck to all competitors

Shawn

I know Jeff Garmon and Phil Taylor are planning on attending / racing....

As for times....Well those are Classified! Unofficially!! LOL

They're still tweaking!!

what a stupid ****in comment!!!

Come on lighten up. It's all in fun, I live to get these 12 valve guys going.:hehe::poke: I want them all to want our head, better hypes the race and we all have some fun. We won't have the quickest truck there by far, might be up to 10 who are quicker. But...............that why we race, quickest lots of times doesn't win.

I know Jeff Garmon and Phil Taylor are planning on attending / racing....

As for times....Well those are Classified! Unofficially!! LOL

They're still tweaking!!

I was talking about what they have ran last year, which is public record most likely. Secret sauce stuff this year is secret, and I wouldn't expect anyone to post that up. I know there are several in the 9.30 range.

I have made so much more power than last year, I want to run the 100 yard dash...

I was talking about what they have ran last year, which is public record most likely. Secret sauce stuff this year is secret, and I wouldn't expect anyone to post that up. I know there are several in the 9.30 range.

lol

I was mainly just messin around..I don't think either have actually made any passes yet that were majorly different....

Jeff's always stayed on the mild side so as not to break and actualy make passes...He's won lots like this....

I wonder how many of thost 9.90-9.30 range trucks can just keep making those passes and live to finish a race......We'll see..

:Cheer:

lol

I was mainly just messin around..I don't think either have actually made any passes yet that were majorly different....

Jeff's always stayed on the mild side so as not to break and actualy make passes...He's won lots like this....

I wonder how many of thost 9.90-9.30 range trucks can just keep making those passes and live to finish a race......We'll see..

:Cheer:

the Duramax's seem to be holding up well to hot lapping :D

We will be there ! Cant wait to see everybody again . Our best time its 9.311 @ 148.8

Max'd Out 9.80 @ 140.38
Jeff Garmon
Phil Taylor
CSI Dodge 9.31 @ 148.8
Caged Fury
Smith Truck
Team Green
Buck Spruill 9.70
Big Dodge
Jeff Dean?

Last edited:
Back