proud daddy

Thanks guys. My goal for my daughter is to have her run in the 11.90 index consistently. It all about the truck at this point. She kicks ass on the tree. The girl pulls .006-.030 lights and has gotten 3 perfect lights. I have high hopes she will pull thru. Very proud of her.

Must have gotten her quick reflexes from her Mom....:)
I think is cool is that she is turning wrenches on that thing now. Congrats Brad and Kim!

That is awesome! This is the truck that was in diesel power? Those are great times and insane 60's

Very impressive!!! Best I have gotten my "NON-TRUE" (84 d100 short bed ve pump) first gen to run was 12.43 at 106mph with a soft 2.0 60. This is with a 727 trans 275 gear and water meth...

What was the 1/8th mile? I'm going to be running at Irwindale in a few and need something to shoot for ;)

Congrats!!! You guys coming up to Woodburn at the end of the month?

I hope to see all of the Ponci's crew in Woodburn.....otherwise not til September

A proud no necked bird just told me that she went:
:thumbup:
7.704 @ 91.83mph in the 1/8th.
12.06 @ 111.8mph in the 1/4.

Stomp

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Well she finished the day with running 1) 12.06 2) 12.09 1) 12.15 all at 111mph. There is a lot more in it. Still have some more fuel on the table and need to get the shift points up. (Falls under the chargers going into 2nd). I think we'll make our goal. 11.90 index class. She's getting more comfortable as seat time increases. I did notice in between rounds i found her doing homework. Very proud of her. Thanks for all the nice words.