Pull n Power Rules and Points Meeting 1/30 Angola,IN

house

the Fat kid!
Pull n Power will have a points and rules meeting Saturday 1/30 2010 at 6pm at
Dave's Diesel
1201 Wohlert St
Angola, IN

Pull n Power plans to offer 3-4 points classes next season.
Everyone is encouraged to attend.

Pull n Power will have a points and rules meeting Saturday 1/30 2010 at 6pm at
Dave's Diesel
1201 Wohlert St
Angola, IN

Pull n Power plans to offer 3-4 points classes next season.
Everyone is encouraged to attend.
:st: ok here we go, ws-2.6 one class,2.8, pro mod unlimed single----farm stock?????

yes north east Indiana, North west Ohio, South Mi and NHRDA Indy

Do they have a schedule or maybe a list of everywhere they went last year? a website? they seem to be good people

House, if they are having trouble with the rulebook, have them call me this year, it will save everyone a lot of trouble.

House, if they are having trouble with the rulebook, have them call me this year, it will save everyone a lot of trouble.[/:what:thank's but NO THANK'S we do pulls so everybody knows from the get go whats going on. no changes during the event to make some trucks look good. and we dont call pullers before an event and tell them dont bother showing cause YO AINT GONNA PULL. why did you jump on this gene? tust because you heard PULL-N-POWER. get use to it, were just gettin started
have a nice day!!!!!

Eh? Not sure where all that came from, just helping out.

I see you have it handled, though, proceed!!

Do they have a schedule or maybe a list of everywhere they went last year? a website? they seem to be good people
]PULL-POWER L.L.c. 2010 to date june 5 indy FASS DIESEL nat. june 19 hartford city in. july 14 wabash in.---BORDER WARS!!!! july 17 k-ville in. july 18 angola in.-----july 22 goshen in. INVITATIONAL MEMBERS ONLY 40 trucks. all pulls listed are points pulls. still working on 4 events in aug. sept. & oct. ASSC. sponser DAVES DIESEL of ANGOLA. talking to a number of after market manufactures and one truck manufacture.:st:

]PULL-POWER L.L.c. 2010 to date june 5 indy FASS DIESEL nat. june 19 hartford city in. july 14 wabash in.---BORDER WARS!!!! july 17 k-ville in. july 18 angola in.-----july 22 goshen in. INVITATIONAL MEMBERS ONLY 40 trucks. all pulls listed are points pulls. still working on 4 events in aug. sept. & oct. ASSC. sponser DAVES DIESEL of ANGOLA. talking to a number of after market manufactures and one truck manufacture.:st:
my bad also ASSC. sponser I 69 TRAILER CENTER Contact I69 Trailer Center - your northeast Indiana premier trailer dealer
Markle IN.:doh:

What a good meeting it was...some changes made in 2.6 and 2.8
2.6 changes
Solid susp
NO alternator required
Electric water pumps are legal

Solid Susp
No alternator required
Electric water pump legal
Hood stacks legal

Are both classes with bushing? If so what differance is there other then the 2/10th of an inch on the charger?

Solid suspension means I don't need to bother with the shocks on the back right?

Good Meeting from the sounds of it

Sounded like the meeting went good, seems to be a good couple of classes in there. Hopefully I can make the Hartford City Hook again.

very good meeting.. should be a good fun year.. rule changes are as house stated.. web site and list of pull should be soon to come

No alternator required on a street truck? solid suspension? and Electris fans? So only thing different is a hood stack?