Pulling a dodge with leveling kit

dieselpolaris

Anyone out there pulling a dodge with a leveling puck in the frontend. Just wondering if it causes bounce issues or if it will run fine without it. Thanks

I have it on my 07 and this year since I have more power I am having a lot of bounce issue. I know another guy with leveling kit on his and has big power and he has problems too if he can't hang wieghts. Mine is more than a leveling kit Mine is 2.5" I think the level kit is only 2"
Is that the reason for the bounce?? I don't know but I am leaning towards it. The spacers are coming out tomorrow and I guess we will see if that makes a difference.

If you have problems bouncing while using a leveling kit get longer shocks or lower the top mount tower so you don't lift the front axle due to the shock being fully extended.

jason

I don't think that the truck should bounce enought to fully extend the shocks

I have 2" leveling kit, 3" blocks in the rear, skyjacker shocks all around for 2"-3" lift, sway bar drop brackets, track bar drop bracket and no bouncing how ever I am in the stock class.

I don't think that the truck should bounce enought to fully extend the shocks

Uh OK:what:...when someone adds 3" leveling spacer and doesn't up grade to longer shocks they just eliminated 3" of upward susp. travel. Making it much easier to fully extend the shock and then lift the front axle which in return will make the truck start to bounce.

Back