Pulling parts

What are the specs on the engine rebuild? Full roller or just tappets? What pistons? What cam? Haisley's competition head?

I hope everythings ok (being in the hospital) still wondering what the gear ratios are when you get a chance (no hurry)

I'm havent been able to figure out the ratios. I know I have a 1600,1700,1800,1900 and 2000 gear sets.

I'm gonna guess and say you have a 2:1 bull gear. If you shoot me a PM with your known wheel speed at a given rpm and your axle ratio with a specific set of gears as listed above (1700 for example) I could figure it out for you. I just put together a spreadsheet for my dropbox to determine what gears I wanted.

I would be interested in the gear sets if you decide to seperate them from the drop box.

The rear end has sold. If anyone is still interested in the drop box it's still available. I had some phone issues and lost contacts and voice mails. I know I had a couple calls on it a while back so just call back if anyone is still interested. Thanks

Would the motor be 6.7 sleeved with a deck plate? it so let me know im looking a building one this winter. Thanks

The motor has done sold but the Danco transmission and the profab drop box is still for sale.