Pulling Truck Part Out

Diesel Buddy

"Monkey Wrench"
Im parting the truck out because the truck would not sell whole.

I sold the motor i have a a 271 T-case along with a 5speed man tranny. all in great condition.

D80 and D60 were fully redone by Greensburg machine i have $3000 into them would be willing to sell for much less.

I also have a full chassis along with a full body minus a hood.

I will send pictures to intrested buyers. please email me at ztdamico@comcast.net with any questions.

chassis
PullingTruck005-1.jpg

D80
PullingTruck008.jpg

I'm looking for 5 speed conversion parts let me know what exactly you have. thanks

i am looking for a frame that would fit my truck and has not been wrecked. what were you asking for it?

im getting the papers for the axles... i forget what is all in them i know they have 5:13 gears, back has a full spool front has a locker with stock shafts rear has upgrade 35 spline axles with a girdle with arp studs. i dont think im missing anything.... i have more pictures on of the body and chassis they will be posted tomorrow.

i would like 500 for the frame. i bought the frame as is and i sanded blasted it im pretty sure it was never in a wreck i mean all the body parts fit up great. and everything looks really strait.

the transmission is sold as of now.

still looking for a buyer for alot of the other parts. 271 will go cheap just need a buyer.

Back