Pulling Truck Part Out

no axles with stay together. and i would like $3200 for them. they have everything brand new on them... only way i would seperate if someone wanted to buy the axles with out the 5:13s

i would like $750 for the wheels.

and also i would like $800 for the Tcase.

looking to sell some parts... im taking any offers as of now i need this stuff sold now... 700 for the tcase... ill take just about anything for the frame and chassis... ill take just about anything for the wheels. the cab and bed need sold... there in great condition just need them out of here... make me and offer if you pretty close i will deliver for free. ill taking any offers on anything...

Wish I were closer. I'd love those wheels and tires.

guys this guys stuff wont dissapoint you i bought the trans and it is a1 shape hes not selling junk.

hey brother private message me im def interested in the frame. or text or call me 443 617 7438
drew

the wheels and tranny are sold... i have everything else left...

i am taking just about anything for the frame cab and bed... u make me a good offer i will not turn it down... trust me all of this stuff has to go...

i aslo have a 271 tcase left it needs to go.. and good offer will take that as well

i have a snow kit with a 220 psi pump that is brandnew in the box i want it out of hear to...

Back