Pulling Truck Photos

5840913370_d2686bc717_b.jpg

5840914404_d981d11f2f_b.jpg

Thanks I just got it repainted 150k of being a daily driver, work truck and plowing snow sure were adding up the dents so Ive got it looking good. Im going to be building a 6.7 I think for it with dual pumps and a true 2.6 charger so it will pull better. It does decent now but the 120hp sticks and smaller turbo doesnt keep up with the big guys very well. Its got a 6 inch miter cut on it now and looks way better then the tail pipe which is on my tow rig.

sidepicofdodge2011.jpg

frontpicofdodge2011.jpg

backpicofdodge2011.jpg

Last edited:
didn't happen to get any photos of mine in action, only video, but here it was right before I pulled for the 1st time a few weeks ago. Did better than I thought it would and it held together so thats the best part! took 4th out of 5 in the 2.6 class pulling 270', barely edged out a p pumper. And I still got the lil ol VE and bone stock A518 non lockup auto...
pulls027.jpg

pulls029.jpg

they are good year wrangler terras. they were huge in gas pulling trucks here on the west coast. now they have outlawed them for gas pulling but we found a set to try out. since we pull on tracks that are closer to beaches than sled pulling tracks we figured what the hell.

Heres a few new ones of mine. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Lynn lflatt.jpg
    Lynn lflatt.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Lynn lflatt 2.jpg
    Lynn lflatt 2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0