Pulling Truck Photos

yeah, i got the complete build up on myspace.com/arctic570 ,theres some videos on there too , its a JD466, 3.2 single, that started out with an allison auto, now running a 5 speed spicer, scs drop box, d60 front d80 rear, fun to build, going to do a few upgrades this winter, thinkin about streching her out a little... check out the pics, about a 100 of them, Brad

Looked at your pics. Diffinantly differant. You did a good job with it looks like by the pics and the vids. What kind of class do you pull in up there?

well as it stands right now there really isnt any rules here in upstate NY, but i believe it will be changing for me shortly, people are starting to b!tch about my truck a little and how unfair it is but truth of the matter is, build one yourself, no rules do what you want, i pull at all the local fairs, and i dont always win, a good runnin Cummins, Duramax or PSD can still kick my ass and they do, but none of them put on a show or sound like mine does!! i like to be different, outside the box a little, plus working for a JD dealer the last 7 years def helps... wherever i go, theres always a crowd :ft:

hahaha, yeah, and you didnt even say bye.....:Cheer:

Yeah i know....:bang Sorry

I usually dont drink that much :badidea:
lets just say you only use a toilet for 3 things...The first two are self explanatory,
i used Toms for the 3rd reason :Throwup:

Thanks dude, next year it should be even better, puttin' the hood stack on right after Xmas then it's time for a little suspension work.

Joe

yeah, i should be completely ready to pull. should be pulling with a Fummins too.

Garrett

this is one of the buckeye trucks idk why ever since i seen this truck i feel in love with it and all all i can say is better watch out next year this is going to be a mean sob. the first pic was taken right after he left the line it launched so hard he split the transfer case

Attachments

• l_17978b3b1c2541a8bda7f6c83e6191b7.jpg
    l_17978b3b1c2541a8bda7f6c83e6191b7.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 77
  • l_5043d1072141416983a3a727196dca1a.jpg
    l_5043d1072141416983a3a727196dca1a.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 100
l_2947b620d21846c4a04dc7d505e27d58.jpg

Truck is looking good man...I need to stop out and get them bars off of you if you still have them:rockwoot:

yep still have the bars if ur interested just let me know. thanks for the comment on the truck need to get it back up and runnin hopefully soon.

yep still have the bars if ur interested just let me know. thanks for the comment on the truck need to get it back up and runnin hopefully soon.

yea id like to ride in it when you get it going again..im sure ill see ya before to long:Cheer:

Whats it matter? Not like your gonna make it start spinning once your runnin down the track.

I was seeing if that tire was spinning cause I still got open diffs

Here is a learning moment!!

No matter how hard you look in that mirror, there is nothing you can do about those rear tires spinning or not spinning. Please watch the flagman and where you are going!!

Thanks, The camera is a a Sony Cybershot, model # is DSC-H20. Takes video in 1080p and is 10.1 mega pixel

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 74.jpg
    74.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 427
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 799
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 427
  • 75.jpg
    75.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 428
I love vids but sometimes just plain old pics are the best.

richland center 08 004.jpg

easttroy20088 7thpl _1__0002.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

utica nats 007.jpg

Last edited: