Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

SOME KINDA MONSTER! --------- dont be a poser heard sumones nameing there truck after mine b.s

dont get too big for your britches there son, he only found out about ur truck name at mercer. a long time after his was named.

my suggestion was "cummins cider" so dont blame me lol

Couple that used to run around here:

Spare Parts
On A Roll
Wild Turkey
The Judge
All Throttle No Bottle (Definately a story behind that)
2 The Max
Daddy's Money I & II
Raw Deal
Black Jack
Radical Ram
Dirt Diggler
Scheidster
SmokinMax
Up-N-Cummins
Kaidyn's Toy
The Goat
The Goat Herder

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now.

nice try bud my trucks been named 4 2 years going on 3, and ahahha talk **** its ok i will mett up with u sumwhere sumtime i promise that, and p.s my trucks is the TDR calender to so like get over it poser ahahahhaa and step up tp pro strret lets c wat u got, big boy and my truck loooks alot better then ur million dollor decal lmao, find a new name meatstick ahhaha geez my screen names sumkindamonster. guess i gota look at results c u won 2.6 class???

nice try bud my trucks been named 4 2 years going on 3, and ahahha talk **** its ok i will mett up with u sumwhere sumtime i promise that, and p.s my trucks is the TDR calender to so like get over it poser ahahahhaa and step up tp pro strret lets c wat u got, big boy and my truck loooks alot better then ur million dollor decal lmao, find a new name meatstick ahhaha geez my screen names sumkindamonster. guess i gota look at results c u won 2.6 class???

for one man, its a name. how many of the same names do you think there are just in our little sport? now, how bout adding the gasser guys? hmm bet a lot more. i dont live that far from you, ive been going to the diesel pulls before your truck was named and never heard of it. how can someone 3.5 hrs away know?

second, damnit man i know the streams run orange up there in latrobe, doesnt mean you should drink the water. look what its done to your spelling!:bang

and last but not least, if your gonna act like an interwebby tough guy, maybe you should be able to beat the lowly 2.6 trucks that bumped up to your class?
PRO STOCK DIESEL TRUCKS

Position Name Vehicle Name/Color Distance
1 Tom Nicholas 97 Ford The Juggernaut FP/308.85
2 John Lorenz 05 Dodge Greywolfe FP/301.18
3 Joe Gambino 1997 Dodge Burgandy FP/292.76
4 Sam Tatalovic 95 Dodge Gone Wild FP/288.04
5 Vince Afttuck 1999 Dodge Hard To Deal FP/284.70
6 Hunter Snyder 1996 Dodge 300' + Change FP/277.17
7 Jared Hamilton 95 Dodge Ragged Edge FP/275.12
8 Dustin Kraft 03Dodge Maroon FP/274.03
9 Bill Debendictis 1998 Dodge The Real Deal FP/272.99
10 Bryan Whinnery 05 Dodge Red FP/265.73
11 Justin Wilkins 1994 Dodge Bad Reputation FP/BROKE
12 Casey Gildensleeve 2002 Dodge Wasted Wages 298.37
13 Joshua Hunter 97 Dodge Red 290.34
14 Daniel Holnaider 01 Dodge Some Kind of Monster 289.35
15 Bill Bowser 2001 Dodge Old Blue 289.07
16 Ralph Thompson 04 Dodge Wyotech Machine 284.73
17 Bryan Pollock 2001 Dodge White 277.98
18 Scott Walter 01 Dodge OldBlue 2 276.19
19 Marvin Coblentz 2000 Dodge White 275.49
20 Doug Feltz 94 Dodge Black 275.39
21 Dale Bennet 2002 Chevy Social Security 270.88
22 Jeff Harting 2006 Dodge One Stack Wonder 266.2
23 Adam Brown 01 Dodge White 252.77
24 Robert Mickle 00 Dodge Dodgezilla 242.84
25 Matt Springer 1995 Dodge Holstein Express 57.23
26 Charlie Frantz 01 Dodge Joint Custody 29.08

glad this is spelling class here fine u win the spelling beeeeeeeeee ahahhaa and ya ayyaya was my first hookk the year and im just saying prostrreet is very competive class i mean 8th place prostrret won 2.6 do ur math and top guy was 8th and wat placed ur boy get ??? just saying rem u started ur mouth about how i did all i said was about the name of the truck bud

and lol i dont get on here much ahahha i love stir up **** ahahha o by the way im a tuff guy in person 2 id go a round with u highschool style in the pits lets leave it at that lmao

glad this is spelling class here fine u win the spelling beeeeeeeeee ahahhaa and ya ayyaya was my first hookk the year and im just saying prostrreet is very competive class i mean 8th place prostrret won 2.6 do ur math and top guy was 8th and wat placed ur boy get ??? just saying rem u started ur mouth about how i did all i said was about the name of the truck bud

hey man like i said, cummins cider is my idea and im stickin to it. he didnt pull mercer because of a toasted pressure plate at TS. we finally got the first full run for the truck last night. i say get both trucks dialed in and simply have a pull off..in ps obviously.:stab:

I think I'm gonna rename mine "Stimulus Package"...

But my trucks name was given to it by the other pullers in the local association.. I kinda thought that was how it was done everywhere.

Nobody that I know of in our association really named their own truck... Most of the names were given.

I would normally try to interpret this mess, but I'm not sure WTF I'm reading here. lol

hahhaa cummins cider is pimp name im with u on that ahahhaha ya mayb we will c when the next pull is both us can make i never on here much ahahha chat u guys later and ya i blew my rear end apart 2day so we when we get fixed

I think I'm gonna rename mine "Stimulus Package"...

But my trucks name was given to it by the other pullers in the local association.. I kinda thought that was how it was done everywhere.

Nobody that I know of in our association really named their own truck... Most of the names were given.

Exactly. I didn't name mine "The Duck Hunter" trust me. LOL

LOL... So whats the story behind that name!?

Or do I really wanna know!?

My buddies gave me that name after I pulled the street class at Listie last year. They said I was hunting sitting ducks. LOL Bunch of pricks.:hehe:

My buddies gave it to me after I pulled the street class at Listie last year. They said I was hunting sitting ducks. LOL Bunch of pricks.:hehe:

LMAO.... Thats awesome!

Mine was given to me after about the 3rd pull in a row where my truck decided to spit front axle and driveshaft parts all over the place...

I looked at a group of the guys and said... "Damn this is getting old!"

Buddy's wife says... "Hey! It's only money!" and Her husband looks up and says.. "Well... It's about time we had a name for that truck!... There ya go!" Everybody else around agreed and it stuck.

LOL...

i vote hamburglar for jamie....:hehe:

we'll get you a blk/wht striped driving suit

Are you serious right now? Dude its a friggin name...nobody cares, I get dialed in I'd have no problems putting my 3.0 charger on and pulling for the name if thats how you feel it should be handled. But I could really care less, nobody and I mean nobody around here has ever heard of your truck me included. And I've been at this for 4 years now. And my truck was in the works before your join date on this site so I dont see how you think I copied?

I would normally try to interpret this mess, but I'm not sure WTF I'm reading here. lol

Jamie....
You copping out?......rats..LOL

Not that its really a big deal but Dans truck has had the name for quite some time, i dont have a gun in the fight here, just sayin wat i know. Id like to see the pull off though for the name....my moneys on RED!