Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

Last Truck Pull for the Season

We are having our last Truck Pull for the year this Saturday the 25th in Newman , California. Scales close at 2pm Pull starts at 3pm. Anyone going to the Nationals in Feb. in Tulare, Ca.?

Hi Scott

Isn't that an invitational? I don’t believe Donnie had any diesels last year.

BBD

Hi Scott~
We have a new class..lol..It's called Scotts Class...We had a great meeting..sorry you couldn't make it...and it was great to meet you in Hollister...To answer your question...Dave thinks that Diesels are allowed but he also said that it is by invite to the Nationals...Are you saying they DID NOT invite you? That would be a CROCK of S#it...Are you going tomorrow to Newman?
Have a great one
Chelle....Badrig1

Newman Truck Pulls

Newman Pull was a BLAST!! We had a great turn out, 50+ Trucks...for such a small area...Thank You Guys/Gals who were there...YOU are what it takes!!
I'm posting Videos of the Super Stock tonight and the rest tomorrow...I'm TIRED!!
PEACE OUT
Chelle

Orange Blossim Special (I just had to get that one out there ;) )

One of the coolest trucks ever! Glad I got to see it live in Nashville prob'ly 20 years ago.

Here's a few I didn't see mentioned...
Tennessee Stud (4wd)
Tennessee Thunder (2wd Funny Car)
Elite Pete (Semi)
Stitches & Stitches 2 (2 and 4wd)

One Night Stand, "Its gonna be expensive and only last one night" Pat Masonbrink, My buddys super modified gasser.

Bad Attitude, the grumpy kind. Farrel Martin 4x4 Modified

Thumper

Yes Deere

Farmers Addiction

Edsels Revenge

Low Budget

Power Trip

My new trucks name is

Chained For-play

covers all the bases from inuendo to havin fun

the announcers will have a blast with this one

Thinking of a name?

Hey eneryone, I would like your input on a name I've been thinking of. "Milkin' It" ,Its kind of a kick on my last name thats pronounced Milky (spelled different tho)