Pulling up a front wheel.

I managed it in our work van a few years ago. It was a one ton chevy van with the 6.5 and I had it wayyyy overloaded with all the weight behind the rear axle. The rear was against the stops and I found out that by pumping the gas and using the front suspension I could bounce it off the ground by a foot and just keep it bouncing. I had a blast playing with all the lowrider guys as I drove through Atlanta traffic bouncing the front end like I had hydralics.

But, as to real world lifting with such a heavy front end? I don't think so but I'll be watching in case you post a pic of it happening :)

George

BONDO said:
Tj? You've done smoked your self retarded! You would have better luck doing it in reverse or putting the motor in back! Stop watch MONSTER GARAGE!
I think if anyone can do it TJ can! Bring that thing up here for the Nationals dude! Sept. 16th!! Put like 1000#s in the tailgate and roll!!:ylsuper:

BONDO said:
Tj? You've done smoked your self retarded! You would have better luck doing it in reverse or putting the motor in back! Stop watch MONSTER GARAGE!

I got 2 idea's I am working I will get pics. One way or another a tire is coming up.:rockwoot:

Another from Indy Diesel Nats. this year.
untitled.JPG

Ye better be packin 900 at duh wheels if yer gonna duplicate this. :aiwebs_015:

"My street truck did it too!!" :bs:

Save yerself the effort... Photochop! :kick: LOL

i cant see a 4wd doing it...but to get a 2wd to do it liek the pics above

tubular a-arms, drag shocks, tube frame in the front to reduce weight, fiberglass one piece front clip, no accessories on the motor other than whats needed...and you are still only gonna flex and pull one wheel like the green truck.

gstanfield said:
I managed it in our work van a few years ago. It was a one ton chevy van with the 6.5 and I had it wayyyy overloaded with all the weight behind the rear axle. The rear was against the stops and I found out that by pumping the gas and using the front suspension I could bounce it off the ground by a foot and just keep it bouncing. I had a blast playing with all the lowrider guys as I drove through Atlanta traffic bouncing the front end like I had hydralics.

But, as to real world lifting with such a heavy front end? I don't think so but I'll be watching in case you post a pic of it happening :)

George

We used to do that all the time in our work vans too! If you hated your truck you might be able to do it this way on some big slicks and maybe a heavy shot of nitrous. But this method won't be considered a "launch". It will make for a great picture though!!!

there is a lot of meth up in reno. maybe he did smoke himself retarded .

You guys are missing the point and taking this to seriously. Most guys out there are trying to get high HP #'s, num ___ts is trying to do something cool just for the sake of doing something cool. Anyone can say they have 500hp, how many people can say they can do a wheelie. And just so everyone knows he was retarded loooong before he added the smoke. And rest assure this will be on film, I plan on sitting in the passenger seat(wearing a helmet and belt) with a camera and another guy will be out on the street!!!

DONK78 said:
You guys are missing the point and taking this to seriously. Most guys out there are trying to get high HP #'s, num ___ts is trying to do something cool just for the sake of doing something cool. Anyone can say they have 500hp, how many people can say they can do a wheelie. And just so everyone knows he was retarded loooong before he added the smoke. And rest assure this will be on film, I plan on sitting in the passenger seat(wearing a helmet and belt) with a camera and another guy will be out on the street!!!
Dude wear a tin foil liner under that helmet so the aliens can't steal the idear first....

DONK78 said:

I think everyone understands the game. Chill out Donk.:badidea:

You guys make me feel almost normal, man I love this forum :) Hurry with the pics, I wanna see them.

George

TJSHOTROD said:
I think everyone understands the game. Chill out Donk.:badidea:
I'll show you chilled, your lucky your the only friend I have. Email tough guy!!

what's up adam. t.j. said you're about as smart as a "box-of-rocks" what's up with that?

BIGRPOWR said:
what's up adam. t.j. said you're about as smart as a "box-of-rocks" what's up with that?
Come on now "box of rocks", He is planning on trying to do a wheelie and I want to sit in the passenger seat. I'd like to say we are just daring, but it should be "dumb as dog S_it" motorsports. Stuff like this doesn't put us very far ahead on the great minds of our time list. In fact they would take us away on a short bus if they weren't worried we try something intelligent with that

DONK78 said:
Come on now "box of rocks", He is planning on trying to do a wheelie and I want to sit in the passenger seat. I'd like to say we are just daring, but it should be "dumb as dog S_it" motorsports. Stuff like this doesn't put us very far ahead on the great minds of our time list. In fact they would take us away on a short bus if they weren't worried we try something intelligent with that

Now thats funny.