Pump duty cycle

That would be part of it Im sure. Low supply pressure the CP3 was struggling to keep up. See if your pressure is back up now.

I noticed with the new tunes that have the pump duty cycle raised at idle and low rpm it seems like it is loading up with fuel like chugging. Is anyone else noticing this. It seems fine at wide open throttle.

I only have pump duty cycle raised in the upper RPM range. Mine runs well with this. Where is your DC raised?

I only have pump duty cycle raised in the upper RPM range. Mine runs well with this. Where is your DC raised?

same here. havn't had much time to log it. been messin around with tuning the truck with no pilot. back to the old set up and will check pressures tomorrow with some logs and see if it helps.

logged this the last week or so. deff seemed to help out. pump didn't fall off as much as it did before. i didn't go crazy with it. only modified the 4 blocks in the bottom right hand corner of the table. the highest setting is set to 60%

I havent went that far yet. 40% is as high as mine goes, because there are some other multipliers that add to that. I may try bumping up to see if it helps more.

Back