Pump Numbers....What do I have

BlOwInCoAl

pes 6p 110 a 120 rs 3296

also 366 02888 and under that 0 402 036 747 is on the pump

What pump is this? What is the pump pinned at for timing?

Thanks,
Mike.

175 pump, should tell you on the side of the timing cover what timing should be. More than likely at around 12*.

Going by Seth's number breakdown in another thread, thats an 11mm P3000 pump.

175 pump, should tell you on the side of the timing cover what timing should be. More than likely at around 12*.

Don't have the timing cover bought the pump from a guy on the net, came off a F800 60K miles on pump.

Is there a way to get the timing from the numbers on the pump?

pes 6p 110 a 120 rs 3296

also 366 02888 and under that 0 402 036 747 is on the pump

What pump is this? What is the pump pinned at for timing?

Thanks,
Mike.

This pump is from Cummins 5.9 -130Kw , 12/1991

post up some pics. pretty sure it won't have the threaded holes for the dodge linkage?

post up some pics. pretty sure it won't have the threaded holes for the dodge linkage?

No I will be engineerigging the throttle linkage. It will be pretty easy to get the apps to work with this I am thinking from what I have planned.

No I will be engineerigging the throttle linkage. It will be pretty easy to get the apps to work with this I am thinking from what I have planned.

What do you have planned??? I have a 848 pump off of a bus or something and I need to make a brakett or just sell the damn thing!!!!

What do you have planned??? I have a 848 pump off of a bus or something and I need to make a brakett or just sell the damn thing!!!!

You can drill/tap new hole and thread for TPS bracket.
My 8.3 marine pump was originally without threads for TPS bracket

mine has thread but for a different bracket.. Ive been looking for the TPS bracket but no luck..

Well I will be going to the farm and barn grabbing some metal and working some magic with the saw and mig.

My pump has the holes in it already, not worried about that either, just have to make something to get the apps to bolt to.....not to worried about it....as I like to say, "I've fit bigger things in tighter holes."

Last edited:
I know.. I understand... I just have more going on than really needed. Probably sell as is and let someone else work on it.. To many trucks to work on and not enough time in a day!!!!