Pump shop time again.

No. They don't do performance work. Santa Rosa fuel injection did my 12mm pump. I will probably have CDS do it this time. Only because my 13mm pump is going in to be looked at.

Do you have any idea where CDS set the 13mm Ron?? The 913 12mm I had them do is basically maxed out at 650cc's...so I'm just curious where your big pump is.

I've heard they can set up the 13mm for a pretty wide range, from say 600cc's-1000cc's

I really don't know much for sure though
Chris

Do you have any idea where CDS set the 13mm Ron?? The 913 12mm I had them do is basically maxed out at 650cc's...so I'm just curious where your big pump is.

I've heard they can set up the 13mm for a pretty wide range, from say 600cc's-1000cc's

I really don't know much for sure though
Chris
Was that 650cc w/ HFDV's?

Yep...I don't remember what plungers are in it...the pump was worked on my them before I got it, then I had it checked out and reset, and forgot to ask what was inside:D

I got fuel though! 62/S480 wouldn't even come close to cleaning up with the plate set at 550cc's.

Chris

Yep...I don't remember what plungers are in it...the pump was worked on my them before I got it, then I had it checked out and reset, and forgot to ask what was inside:D

I got fuel though! 62/S480 wouldn't even come close to cleaning up with the plate set at 550cc's.

Chris
You can't clean up the smoke from HFDV's without nitrous. With 181's and my plate full forward it runs pretty clean on top. Not common rail clean, but just a light gray trail. Mine is set at 550-750cc which is probably around 650-675 or so with 181's.

Yeah, I know...I am going to take this pump off and put it on my half ton until I can afford a big pump...I have a 887 set at 450cc's to go back on one of these days, with .022's instead of the big DV's

Chris

Got the 13mm pump off and ready to ship back to CDS. I miss it already. My power and throttle response took a major hit when I went back to the 887 pump. I'm going to send it back to CDS now and see how it is holding up,and how much it is putting out with these delivery valves and holders. Hopefully they should be able to set it where I need for the new motor without too much trouble. I'm tempted to send my 887 in and just have them change plungers and barrells. It idles sweet, but isn't even close when it comes to throttle response and power. I'll wait and see how the cam is holding up first.

I'm taking the 887 off mine , I just hope the new one does what its supposed to do

So that 13 made a big difference ? Is the 887 stock?

Big difference with the 13. It doesn't run as smooth at idle and light throttle, but the throttle response and power difference is big. I'm not sure why it isn't as smooth. If I wasn't going to be tapped out with this other project, I'd send this 887 in and get just the p&b's changed. These chargers are just a bit large with the 13mm pump, with the 12mm it is an obvious missmatch. But i can deal with it for 5-6 months.
The 887 has had the barrels rotated and then re-balanced. I made just over 700 with it last year. I thought it ran pretty strong untill I tried the new one.