pump work?

smokin24valve

who does some good pump work. i have a 180 pump with full cuts, 4ks, gutted afc, 0 plate, rack plug and normal stuff. id like to get it benched. looking for decent street manners but is not a dd.
id like to go with a set of 181s or 191s, maybe a 5k, and a different plate and set up for the most streetable non dd fuel.
which plate would be the best and is there a big difference between 4 and 5k springs even if im not spinning 5,000 rpms.
what do you guys recommend. id like to make good power but not be too smokey on the street

thanks for all your input guys

Judging from reading other threads. I think Seth at Diesel Performance Engineering would get alot of votes. He is CTDYoungGun on here.

Columbus did our pump and it flows like crazy! Its a full on puller build so cant say for sure how a CDS built street pump would do but I'm pleased with my pump from them.

I had mine done here in pa at antrim diesel for my puller and i cant complain on fuel delivery. They are in greencastle pa off 81, dont know where you are.

I'm in lebanon county. I might give them a call too. Never even thought of them thanks.

Is there a difference between 4 and 5k springs other than more rpms. I know guys say they won't go back to 4k's once they go to 5's but I don't know why