quadzilla adrenaline 4k

Jordank520

I recently purchased quadzilla adrenaline 4k but am not to sure on good ways to tune it. this is my dd so i was wondering if someone could help me tune it or tell me how they have there's set up.

thanks,
Jordan

They have a few tunes on their site. It's been a while since I've played with my adrenaline. It's not 4k, but the tuning options are the same. I run pump stretch around 1900, I believe. The min and max set where the fueling come in, I played with mine and got a DD tune and a race tune.

Hmm I was under the impression that u could not down load any tunes off of the Internet while using the 4k box. I'll have to try a figure out which one I can use. The only custom tunes I found must be for just the regular adrenaline box, because most people turn the pump stretch to around 1800 but mine will only go down to 4000.

you cant download tunes if its a 4k box. best thing to do is play with pump stretch and the boost scale. il look through where my settings are at and il let you know

yep cant download tunes....no need to. for daily driving you want your pump stretch lower. as far as min/max i run 20min/80max tps position. boost scaling i havent noticed a difference between them. but i run it at 38 i believe. for DD i have my pump stretch at 4100 and for my get up and go i got it at 6000 (its smokey but runs good)

and if you dont want it to be jumpy and studdery keep the rev limiter down i keep mine around 3800 and my pump strech bout 4800. timing 6-8. 0-min and 100-max on all.
mine stays at lvl 0 about 99% of the time.

for the 4K on mine I use
minimum all on 5 and all max on 50
bost scale 20
and Pump stretch 5400

Oh also, Rev limiter to 3600 for now but my buddy has it at 4400 and it screams -.- Cant wait to get a damper and some springs

Anyone ever had the problem where quadzilla will not save the rev limiter? I will going under the settings turn it to 3600 save the tune, and then it's back to zero :/

Yeah i dont get this either i have a 4K box ? dont get how u cant download tunes from quad website ? i cant get mine to save the Revlimiter when i set mine either ...

im not sure why people keep having these problems, send it in and get it reflashed?

I had one on a customers truck that wouldnt save the rev limiter. It would also cause the trucks throttle to hang. Your foot would be off the throttle and the engine would be bouncing off the rev limiter. Pretty scary. Sent me another one, it did the same thing. Needless to say, he isn't running quad anymore.

wow the 4k boxes go that high ? dam.... on my non 4k adr for non smoke dd stuff i run 1400 pump stretch, 80% mins 100% max 50 timing scale, boost scale at max and 8deg timing. good mileage too

maybe peoples problems are they have no idea how to tune them??

Just purchased a 2000 with the quad adr and have no idea how to use it.I was going to try to contact them and see about getting a manual or something.Opinions?