Quadzilla Adrenaline users

Black Ice

c-pop
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with there quads. I definatley dont wont to start any negative rumors because i love mine but have had 2 injection pump electronics go bad in about a year. Wondered if there is a link to the adrenaline. It checked out fine when i sent it back a few months ago. Got a 1689 code yesterday, truck was surging badly with a rough idle, doesnt do this cold though. Sounds typicall of the vp44 computer going bad.

I have had a Quad on my 01 since they came out, (I was actually one of the beta testers) and I bought the truck with 72,000 miles wire has been tapped since about 78,000 miles it now has 147,500 miles and I have never put a pump in it yet.

Sounds like vp44 electronics it would be hard to blame the quad for that. But stranger things have happened

I've had an Adrenaline on my 01 for over a year, and after tuning I love it. But Quadzilla definately has their trouble with boxes. I just put a 4k box on a customers truck and it runs horrible, power is on/off above 2k, and when the box takes over fueling, it sometimes runs away. RUNS AWAY, as in I have to shut the truck off because it's bouncing off the limiter and won't stop.

just paid $1000 for a new pump, still same problem, rough rolling idle check engine light. Blue chips website seems to lean towards ecm. Might unhook quad to be sure.

I've had an Adrenaline on my 01 for over a year, and after tuning I love it. But Quadzilla definately has their trouble with boxes. I just put a 4k box on a customers truck and it runs horrible, power is on/off above 2k, and when the box takes over fueling, it sometimes runs away. RUNS AWAY, as in I have to shut the truck off because it's bouncing off the limiter and won't stop.

i have the same issue with my 4k quad. after 3000rpms it runs completly off buries the tach. have no clue why?

i have yet to hear a good thing about em. mine was on my truck for 2 days then i ripped it off. just not a fan of quadzilla