Quadzilla adrenaline with pulse

backwoodsbubba8

know it all
Good morning everyone I'm looking to get a copy of the zipped tune for my quadzilla adrenaline with pulse to re flash it. Did anyone by of any chance save a copy before business went south?

Awesome now is their a specific way to do this I've never tried and do you know where I could find some replacement buttons?

documentation is on that site as well. suggest reading through it all before you mess with updating.

now for flashing the tunes, you just plug your adrenaline module into the computer. If your pulse monitor already has custom tuning unlocked then I would just leave it alone and not bother updating it.

and I take it you have a pulse v1 and pushing the goofy little rubber buttons isn't working anymore to change power levels? If so there is a fix for that if you think you can handle some minor trimming, grinding, and soldering. it's nothing complicated, just takes about an hour to do...

you basically open up the monitor, solder in tactile switches to bypass the stupid touch contacts, and then you grind down the button guides inside the back of the plastic cover enough to clear the tactile switches, then trim the buttons shorter as they are going to be sticking out a lot further. Once that is done, no more bad buttons! they'll work each and every time!

Pulse Monitor Modification (no more bad buttons!) - Midwest Diesel Connection

link shows the process with pictures of how to perform the mod...you can also search cumminsforum, there are a couple threads on it there as well...same process all around though.

I did this to my pulse monitor years ago and haven't had a button issue since.

now if you have a PV2, then that is a different story..but I haven't heard of PV2's having a bad button issue...

Well here's the thing it's still plugged in and the gauges are working. But... When I scroll to custom tuning everything is at zero and it will not allow me to change anything that's why I was under the presumption that I would have to reflash it I've had to send it in a while back for the same reason maybe 3 years ago buttons got hard to push and then it stopped working

Jigabop have you used the updating procedure? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to download the software and or driver. Believe it's the driver I plug it in and it just continues to make the noise like it being connected and disconnected

I haven't updated mine in years... updated it like 4+ years ago with a windows XP laptop and haven't messed with it since. definitely gotta follow the documentation to the letter though. ask the cumminsforum guys, one of them on there knows how to get it workin.