quadzilla adrenaline

00farmcummins

i know alot of you have the adrenaline out there. just traded for one wondering what you guys like or dislike about it or if you have had any problems with them. also what you guys are gettin for mpg if you turn it down to the mpg setting or whatever. Just looking for overall feedback on it.

I havent had alot of problems. I had to send my Pulse monitor back to get reflashed cause it quit working, but other than that I love it.

I don't really have one but I'm starting to shop for a programmer. I really don't like the fact it doesn't have a fuel pressure gauge built into it.

thats what alot of people are saying is most people are sending them back because of the pulse monitor and its not the adrenaline itself.

The new v2 pulse monitor is supposed to have the bugs worked out. And they all have fp gauges you just have to get the sending unit separately.

i know alot of you have the adrenaline out there. just traded for one wondering what you guys like or dislike about it or if you have had any problems with them. also what you guys are gettin for mpg if you turn it down to the mpg setting or whatever. Just looking for overall feedback on it.

Overall I'd say that it's a good product. It can be either clean or dirty. Custom tuning adds ever more versatility to the mix. The way it fuels, it doesn't take much throttle to get going so you will experience surging depending on what tune you are running.

Having said that it does seem to be touchy electronics wise. Mine happened to malfunction right out of the box. Something in the turbo timer would keep the dodge on as soon as I would hook the 12volt power wire up, and the keys weren't in the ignition. Another words it was like I had turned the keys on when they weren't even inserted. But their customer service was very prompt and professional. Overnight shipped it to quadzilla and had it back within four days. Worked flawlessly since then.

I actually just sent mine off to quad today so I can get it upgraded to the 4k box. Hopefully I should have it by the end of the next week. Other than shipping that's all that the upgrade will cost me since my model adrenaline is new enough they won't have to change the circuit board.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I like mine really well, I haven't had any problems with it. I just need to buy pulse monitor and have it upgraded to a 4k box. I run the dyno tune in the summer and switch to a 2000 tune with a high idle in the winter.

I've been running mine since about Dec/Jan and I love it! So much better than my Edge Juice I had before it made towing fun again, and not a chore wondering why my truck wouldn't get out of its own way! I just need to get some $$ so I can step up to the new style monitor.

There a decent add on. I know a guys that have issue with the 4k tune but other then that they seem to work pretty good.