questions about a turbo 6.7

mattcherry16

hey guys got a question i have a ats 3000 for a 05 dodge 5.9 would it fit on the 6.7 ? or would i need a 3rd gen manifold ?? also what are some small things you can do to get some more power ?

thanks matt

hey guys got a question i have a ats 3000 for a 05 dodge 5.9 would it fit on the 6.7 ? or would i need a 3rd gen manifold ?? also what are some small things you can do to get some more power ?

thanks matt

it will not fit on your stock manifold now you would have to do a swap to a 3 rd gen...the best bang for the buck would be deletes with a minimaxx if you dont have em lready

yeah i have the deletes and a mini maxx i just want to make it sound like my old truck i miss the 5.9 sound

An aurora 3000 is pretty small for a 6.7. If your gonna swap manifolds go with a 2nd gen t4 with a BW s466

my trucks a 6 speed you think it would spool the s466 ?? h&s with deletes and double disc ..

6.7's spool bigger chargers a lot easier than a 5.9 can. Add in the fact that its a stick and it will help even more cause you can manipulate the rpm range..

im going to post it on here thanks guys here of anoyone with a t4 or a turbo good size to put on it let me know thanks again

Defiantly don't put the ATS charger on a 6.7.

T4 foot minimum. It will spool large turbos compared to a 5.9.

I'm running a S366 on mine and it runs good. I havent gotten my EFI fully dialed in yet, but it is fantastic. It spools OK off the line(that will be changed with my EFI tuning), but from 30-80, any time you get on the throttle, she spools almost instaneously. It is actually kinda small, imho, as it falls on its face kinda early. I am looking to go with a 467.7 down the road. Gotta buy a house first. I am running mine on a PDI t4 2nd gen manifold and the sound is so much better than a 3rd gen manifold.

Back