Questions about FASS

99Binder

Ok I had an A1000 pump and am getting rid of it and am going to go to a FASS setup. My fuel system is homemade it starts with a bulkhead sump (-10) to the aero prefilter to teh pump then - 6 out of the pump to a permacool filter out to a regulated return. I just was wanting to know what pump was best for my truck, I want a FASS mostly for the convienence of the filters, Im running BD's a donkey pump and a Turbonetics T70. So please point me into the dircection of the best pump for my setup.

I noticed richard that you use one as well as PT I was just making sure that it wasnt overkill.

99Binder said:
Ok I had an A1000 pump and am getting rid of it and am going to go to a FASS setup. My fuel system is homemade it starts with a bulkhead sump (-10) to the aero prefilter to teh pump then - 6 out of the pump to a permacool filter out to a regulated return. I just was wanting to know what pump was best for my truck, I want a FASS mostly for the convienence of the filters, Im running BD's a donkey pump and a Turbonetics T70. So please point me into the dircection of the best pump for my setup.
We can set you up with a kit to work with your existing plumbing.

I have an areomotive regulator in the system and it says that the pump comes at 55PSI but i can get another spring to make it 65? so how does it work out then?

99Binder said:
I have an areomotive regulator in the system and it says that the pump comes at 55PSI but i can get another spring to make it 65? so how does it work out then?

You are going to want our PS-1014 Spring and machined fitting (No part number for some reason???). This will stick you about 65-70 PSI. BUT one can put an adjustable restriction via ball valve, gaite valve....etc. on the FASS return line to adjust pressure where ever you want to stick it. Just make sure you have return flow going back to the tank!

misc8_009.jpg

Here ya go.....makes is a bit easier...

PTSUPERD said:
It does indeed. Thanks Dan! LOL

Hey...now that the weather is back to normal down there...let work on some better pics with a Flash this time! haha.....:hehe:

You got it! Sunny right now. I'll clean it all up first. :Cheer:

We're supposed to be putting a FASS on the Fordota too, and at some point, my big truck.

I cant believe I have a mod you dont. :rockwoot:

BTW. That is an interesting CCV setup you have on the big truck. :snoop:

(been meanin to comment on that.)

Binder

Your BWD FASS 150/180 is sitting here ready for pick up. It has the upgraded spring installed.

Last edited:
NOPE. We are Diesel Performance Products. We are our own company. Diesel Innovations has been helping us to make our Ford Kits more user friendly since we dont see a ton of PSD run though here. More Dodges than anything.

I guess the reason I call mine a DI version Fass is because we used David's fuel lines (and sump) with it instead of the smaller ones that came with my kit.

Why the questions Mikey.?You gonna buy one? :poke: LOL