Quickest 1st gen?

oops

truck2.jpg

something fell in the engine compartment!

Or for Brandon, she is starting to go into heat!

You didn't clean it up and paint it??...or are you waiting for someone to drool on it!

Chris

Think his name is Curt...but thats definately a bad@$$ truck! He dynoed like 420 or 425 back in Sept. at Wide Open Performance. Got to check it out there, and hes mid-low 13's with a 5speed.

Yep that'd be the guy! That truck impresses the CHIT out of me!:rockwoot:

Heading to the local 1/8th mile on some street tires with the bottle hooked up. What kind of mph do you 13 second guys run in the 1/8th?

JQmile I see that you ran 14.98 in your sig , what was your 60" and 1/8 mile

I actually just cheated and converted it from my 1/8th mile times.....9.6 at 73mph....2.3 60ft (yuck) need posi :bang Those times were about 40 horsepower and no nitrous ago, so hopefully they'll be better next run.

I actually just cheated and converted it from my 1/8th mile times.....9.6 at 73mph....2.3 60ft

looking at my time slips when I ran 9.50s my 1/4 mile was 15.20 with a 2.00 60" so you would probably run in the mid 15s

looking at my time slips when I ran 9.50s my 1/4 mile was 15.20 with a 2.00 60" so you would probably run in the mid 15s

Well I was slower by 3 tenths at the 60 ft mark, and only 1 tenth behind by the 1/8th mile, so I would have been catchin ya on your 15.20 pass....Course I'll never know for sure until I hit the 1/4. I won't really be happy till I see 12s though.

c12h26 How is the little truck coming along?

The truck is coming along very good,the cage will be done tomorrow,we got the motor painted last weekend,we are going to start rebuilding the trans next weekend and get the 3.23 gears in the rear.the truck should be done before july 19 for the MDTDA at cecil county:cool: