QuickSpool Manifold...

Shifty

Learning...
Anybody have any good or bad experience with this manifold??? I'm waiting on an E-Mail to figure out if it's a T3 or T4 flange... I'm up in the air on one of these and an ATS, but I keep hearing ATS has terrible customer service so that makes me nervous about dealing with them... I've dealt with PureDieselPower a few times and they are great with shipping, prices, and they really take care of the customer...

http://www.puredieselpower.com/cata...-quickspool-pulse-exhaust-manifold-p-456.html

Also, what about a converter??? I was thinking about going with the ATS 5 disk, but I'd like some opinions on what people are running, what's working, and what's holding up... Thanks, Gavin

I to run the HTT manifold, the ports are pretty good right out of the box, much better than the stocker, but i opened them up a lot to match the work on my head. Pretty nice piece though already drilled and tapped w/ a 1/8 and 1/4" for your pyro. And i agree about PDP thier a great company to deal with and thier customer service is great, if you call ask for Garrett.

I'm rather partial to my 89% Single. Just depends on what you're planning on doing.

Alot of hard street driving, some pulling, and occasionally towing my T-Type... What would you think would work best for me???

Sounds like you're ready to have some fun. Got your message the other day btw. Yesterday and Thurs. were impossible. I'll be around most of the day today.

Dave's the man can't go wrong there!! As far as the manifold goes IMHO it's Jewellery and if you have the bucks go for it! If mine ever cracks then I can justify that expenditure. they look nice but how much power are they actually producing??

I have no clue what you guys are talking about when you say 89%... Gus, your truck runs that time with a single disk??? Does it slip??? What kind is it??? I'm thinking about getting a exhaust housing for the 40, 022 dv's, and a converter... The truck should be pretty rowdy with that if I don't break the turbo...lol... Hopefully it lasts me a few months so I can save up for a good one after I drop all that money on a converter...

What part of Delaware are you in, Dover is about 1/2hr east of us.

Brett

I'm in the Wilmington/New Castle area... I don't know of any diesel shops in my area, but Dover is only half an hour from me so you can't be too far... I'd like to put a few of our trucks on the dyno and see what they are doing, but I still have alot of work to do on mine... This is all still somewhat new to me, I've only had the truck for two or three months, but I can see I'm going to end up deep in it... Hehehehe...

Ain't been able to slip my 89% single disk doing 15-20psi 4wd launches. I like my DTT. Got a buddy running high 12's on his 4 or 5 year old DTT single disk with no issues.

Ain't been able to slip my 89% single disk doing 15-20psi 4wd launches. I like my DTT. Got a buddy running high 12's on his 4 or 5 year old DTT single disk with no issues.

I think your converter would have more tendency to slip in o/d. Your converter is not locked up when your launching your truck. Just my $.02.