R850 s400

CL2000

I wanted to see if I could get the specs on the bottom charger used in the r850 twin set up? Also could I get a price on one.

Thanx,
Chad

I wanted to see if I could get the specs on the bottom charger used in the r850 twin set up? Also could I get a price on one.

Thanx,
Chad

Hey Chad, with the 5% member discount you are looking at 4904.00US + Shipping. The bottom charger is our Super B Special which uses a 65.5 inducer.

Dave

Hey Chad, with the 5% member discount you are looking at 4904.00US + Shipping. The bottom charger is our Super B Special which uses a 65.5 inducer.

Dave

Bottom charger is a 65.5?? Sure that's not the top charger Dave?

Chris

We are setting up for dealer/dyno days over here so I apologies for the quick careless post there.

Special is definitely TOP :doh:

I'm pretty sure he wants to know a price and more specifics about the bottom charger

I am getting there LOL, the price is up already.

Bottom charger is an S400 with an 80mm inducer, the housing is also modified so no specs on it.... sorry.

Thanx Dave, Will you guys sell just the bottom charger alone?

Don't tell anyone but we are releasing the Big Daddy single turbo in early 2010that will be this S400 with the 80MM wheel. I will check if Bruce has one in stock that he is willing to part with. He is not in until Monday and with Dyno Days this weekend it is crazy around here. Touch base with me early next week and I will see what I can do for ya.

Dave

Don't tell anyone but we are releasing the Big Daddy single turbo in early 2010that will be this S400 with the 80MM wheel. I will check if Bruce has one in stock that he is willing to part with. He is not in until Monday and with Dyno Days this weekend it is crazy around here. Touch base with me early next week and I will see what I can do for ya.

Dave

Don't tell anyone. LOL

Thanx Dave let me know. I can do some testing if you need a test dummy.I have a dyno to use anytime.

Dave

Any news on this dave?

I can get you an S480 turbo which is very similar to what our Big Daddy would be. The Big Daddy will have a BD Adjustable Wastegate, BD Downpipe and possibly some housing modifications to make it a complete, bolt in kit. The Big Daddy is just in testing with some modifications we are trying to reduce the surge issues related to such a big single turbo.

Dave

Back