Race cover as a single...

What about the compressor discharge? Are most people welding the v-band on? Mines a 2nd gen and I'm not sure if I should get the v-band welded on and hx40 machining on exh housing, or try to save money and go a different route.

I was trying to meet a deadline when doing my initial install and ended up buying a 90 degree rubber boot and clamp from Source Auto. Was a little leary at first but it has help many 60+ runs over the past year. With that said, I plan to go to the weld on v band and elbow in the near future.

I had a v band welded on mine and then bought the Cummins s400 compressor outlet 90.

I don't think you can cut a s400 down to a hx40 outlet size. Just get a downpipe with the s400 flange welded on. I bought mine from source auto.

I don't think you can cut a s400 down to a hx40 outlet size. Just get a downpipe with the s400 flange welded on. I bought mine from source auto.

I got my S475 with a machined exhaust housing to an HX40 outlet from Tmoneydiesel

I like to go fast

I got my S475 with a machined exhaust housing to an HX40 outlet from Tmoneydiesel

I like to go fast

ED will also weld/machine a hx40 style outlet on a s400 charger if you want. I believe Firepunk does that in their twin setups to help with routing the down pipe.