Rail Pressure Gauge with Recall?

06RAMCTD

As the title states, I'm looking for a rail pressure gauge with recall capability. Quadzilla no longer makes one for the 5.9, anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone know if the EFI Live for Cummins will be able to read rail pressure from the OBD II connector?

My TS MPD with HUD does max and min recall on egt, rpm, boost and RP.

at butler i didnt realize it did i got to messing with it and pushing buttons and there it was.i didn't realize there were three different ways to view the gauge. not a bad buy for the price it turns out. it monitors a good bit, rpm, mph,intake temp, alot of things that deal with fuel economy, and egt if you buy the probe.

Last edited:
Check out speed huts rail pressure gauge. I know that you can set high and low limit and a LED comes on below or above set point. But I don't recall if it has a play back or recall. But I really do like the gauge, matches the dash to a Tee!

at butler i didnt realize it did i got to messing with it and pushing buttons and there it was.i didn't realize there were three different ways to view the gauge. not a bad buy for the price it turns out. it monitors a good bit, rpm, mph,intake temp, alot of things that deal with fuel economy, and egt if you buy the probe.

I'm considering the watchdog and edge cts now. Not sure what i want to do.

Check out speed huts rail pressure gauge. I know that you can set high and low limit and a LED comes on below or above set point. But I don't recall if it has a play back or recall. But I really do like the gauge, matches the dash to a Tee!

Thanks...I'll check it out.

mines T-Tapped, haven't have any problems with it in the year and a half i've been running it. Been very happy with it.