Rail Pressure Issue

1JP

I have an 05' and not sure what version of the TNT-R I have. Possibly Version 4.05A. I downloaded it 02 February 2012
With my Rail Pressure set to 4, the truck is only calling for 20K. Shouldn't this be somewhere around 26K?

what are u running for a cp3 and injectors? Brand and size? Why are u on level 4 anyways...

What's it do on other levels?
No idea, scanner was hooked up only when it was on 9 for the pulls. It feels the strongest on 9. 5 was ehhh, more fuel with 7, better and 9 is it.

what are u running for a cp3 and injectors? Brand and size? Why are u on level 4 anyways...
I run dual stock CP-3's, 170 over injectors (Exergy) I'm on 4 for rail pressure to get the most out of it, but it's not happening. I should be seeing 26K for rail pressure. I do get groceries with this truck, I Pull with it also and that's when the rail pressure is set to the highest.

i run 120% over exergy's with motorsport nozzles, dual cp3s.. u have all the fuel and volume u need. Put your rp on "1" stock. It can support 1200 hp and im sure you're not there. Thats probably why your rail is draining. I hold 24, 25,000 all day long with stock prv and stock rail.

Just found a few more things out, I'll give your advise a shot. Thanks!

dd416ada.jpg

a95e964d.jpg

Starts at 800 and I rarely see over 1350.

http://youtu.be/8CnsXhe7H8Q

I don't know if CR's run like 12 valves, but whats your fuel pressure to the CP3? If it's too low, could that cause the CP3 to not keep RP up?

I did have a volume issue, but that was corrected.

Turned out to be the programming. Every once in awhile when I load the Smarty some of the parameters don't take and I have to reload it. I ended up getting different injectors and when I went to install the programming, I didn't have the high RPM's. Redid the parameters again and all is well. Have the rail pressure and RPM's. Thanks guys for the help.