Rail???

DarkSide DieselWorx sells a modded rail....and several other amazing fuel mods.

I'm using DarkSide's fuel system mods...very good sucess and several others have seen good results. 600hp daily driven is very common out of DarkSide's shop.

:st: :st: :st:

Since Darkside has such a strong presence and seems to be sending PM's soliciting business, perhaps they would like to contact me regarding Site Sponsorship.........................

feelmecummin said:
agreed, darkside rail and pump all the way!!

Also dont forget T&C Diesel has a modded rail... I have one that I will be testing Before and after on a dyno dynamics dyno tomorrow at 3pm

Results to follow ;)

DarkSide has seen a 96hp increase with a modded rail and modded cp3...no other tuning changed :Cheer:

couldn't somebody do their own with a drill press? Isn't thatwhat these guys are doing? Just drilling out the holes?

973604x4 said:
DarkSide has seen a 96hp increase with a modded rail and modded cp3...no other tuning changed :Cheer:

I'm not gonna say this isn't true but, come on Phil...and Soot almost 100hp by having a bigger tank ( rail ) and a upgraded CP3

Where's the hp coming from besides being able to supply more fuel ? I would think you could say " your truck supports " almost 100hp more by having these mods. :)

I imagine any machine shop could bore it out for under a hundred bucks. Just find out the dimensions theses guys are goin with. And did the coating issue ever get resolved? Is it needed or not?

SCHOOL BUS said:
couldn't somebody do their own with a drill press? Isn't thatwhat these guys are doing? Just drilling out the holes?

I did mine with a Craftsman cordless drill right at the track :hehe::hehe:

yea my cordless makita works wonders LOL LOL LOL

Think about it Ty. I know on my truck long ago, I ran a Scary Larry/TST stack. With the stock cp3, i could only use 2 levels on the TST and that was pushing it. With a better cp3 and more volume in the rail, hp isn't hard to come by in a situation like that....when you have the turbo to support it anyway.

SCHOOL BUS said:
I imagine any machine shop could bore it out for under a hundred bucks. Just find out the dimensions theses guys are goin with. And did the coating issue ever get resolved? Is it needed or not?

I thought that as well, but showed my mechanic the rail and he said it was tough enough material that a machine shop would charge alot just because of the abuse on the drill bits.

also why isnt 96hp unimagineable? rail psi and volume to the injectors are what CRs live on, with the right charger(s). T&C how much more, in % or actual dimensions or your rail, if % i can do the conversion myself do get a an actual number.

973604x4 said:
DarkSide DieselWorx sells a modded rail....and several other amazing fuel mods.

I'm using DarkSide's fuel system mods...very good sucess and several others have seen good results. 600hp daily driven is very common out of DarkSide's shop.

:st: :st: :st:

I checked out their website. He has a nice setup there....Have you tried their Stage 4 pump?:pop:

From what I've been told by T&C the drill bit is a very expensive one and will only do so many runs. The rail itself is bored and the banjo's I believe ( feed & return nipples ) are also bored.

The rails aren't cheap to purchase new by any means so, a perfect accurate bored has to be done or you're looking at buying another. The metal used is obviously very strong and also has it's tolerances. The psi involved can't be ignored.

There are claims of increased hp shown on the dyno but, I don't think anyone has actually done dyno testing to show the difference.

There's a lot of people using them by both modders :Cheer: