Rail???

feelmecummin said:
also why isnt 96hp unimagineable? rail psi and volume to the injectors are what CRs live on, with the right charger(s). T&C how much more, in % or actual dimensions or your rail, if % i can do the conversion myself do get a an actual number.

This is true but, a rail & pump only supply the ability to create the extra power. I'm sure Soot would say the same but, on T&C's site he even says " HP gains are supported by the owners set up " It takes more than these two mods to have more hp ^L^

The rail being bored is only making the tank ( rail ) bigger to not run out of fuel as quick. The pressure isn't any higher because of it.

I know Todd at T&C only bores them so far in thousands. I don't know that he'd be able to give you a percent.

triton said:
Good to see you become a sponsor Todd :rockwoot: Now there's more beer money for the Comp crew :hehe:

Comp Must have lots of Beer?...He Needs to forward the address for Payment..

Timbeaux38... We be all over Me if I take this any further without his consent and sponsorship privilege's.

ty, i agree with what youre saying. TC if you arent promoting your product i dont know that i see much of an issue, i just want information, which is what this site is all about (and beer drinking). pm me with info if you dont want to post on the board.

triton said:
There are claims of increased hp shown on the dyno but, I don't think anyone has actually done dyno testing to show the difference.

Funny you should ask - I happen to dyno today, then I bust my knuckles for an hour with the new rail, then dynoed again...

One SMALL disclaimer - A very low baseline leads me to believe my rail pressure relief valve is absolutely toast, everytime this truck sees a dyno a posts a lower number... BUT I was already there so I still installed the T&C modded rail just to see what would happen. (I plan on test again once I have a new relief valve on) And here are the results:

STOCK RAIL:
l_3417c6d836cc2f4223efbf53a9082ab3.jpg

MODDED RAIL:
l_cb4d5833f739a1c039fc437424a6f30a.jpg

Obvisouly it was not the results I wanted, BUT with a blow relief valve, what can you expect?? I chalk this one up to a succesful test still though - showing that the modded rail moved the useable HP down in the RPM band. Once the new relief valve is in I will test to see if the modded rail can make more MAX HP

PS - This means more TQ for same given HP, does it not?

BTW - found out my rail reliefe valve WAS blown...
Took out the banjo, revved her up and fuel was ALL over the hoodmat

New dyno testing before and after rail once a new valve is in

CR-guru said:
I checked out their website. He has a nice setup there....Have you tried their Stage 4 pump?:pop:

Not yet. I might get to try it Thursday LOL LOL LOL