ram 1500 cr

If you are talking a dodge 1500 and I'm not mistaken the motor mounts will line right up and if you go '02 or newer then all it should take is a pile of parts off a '03 and newer diesel truck and little time to put it all together. Even the 2nd gen motor mount location is the same whether it's gas or diesel. Somehow I do not see the need for custom built repower part for a project like this.

I found a good deal on a 02 1500 reg cab with a blown engine. Are the 24v(vp) and the CR mounts located in the position on the block? And if so just using CR mounts it should just drop right in?

I found a good deal on a 02 1500 reg cab with a blown engine. Are the 24v(vp) and the CR mounts located in the position on the block? And if so just using CR mounts it should just drop right in?

The 12 valves were quite a bit different. I know a guy that put a CR in a '99 but I'm not sure which mount he used. They should be very close!

well ive got the 1500! its an 02 reg cab short bed 2wd 5 speed. and ive got a hold of my dads 07 3500 with a 5.9 for a while so ill take some measurements and see what i can come up with.