Ram 2500 CTD 4x4 with Bostrom 914

Wingaman

Diesel Technician
I'm whilling to get some riding confort in my Ram and I got a Bostrom 10 wheelers seat at the shop.

I'l post some pics soon :) Hummm :) Air seat in a RAM :)

Let me know what all you have to do to make this work because my gears are shot in mine and the seat only goes up and down and i have always woundered how to get a seat like that in the truck. another thing i was thinking, probably a :badidea:, but take and put small hydralic shocks on the bottom of the seat some how.

Not sure many people will do that, but i cut the floor and made a bracket with 1/4 steel plate weld on the frame and using some steel sheet to cover the hole and bolt the Bostrom on the steel plate.

For the air i'm using a 12v air compressor with a check valve and a small valve to adjust.

I've never seen this comfort in a RAM, it's like day and night hehehe :)

EDIT: Bostrom 914 seat already have a hydrolic shock and about 5 adjustments for the back and the seat.

ya i was just tryin to figure out away for more comfort. i wish i could find someone around here to do that for mine cause i'd **** it up some how. can you post some pictures of it?

Several years ago I ditched my 40/20/40 bench for some bucket seats from a Grand Prix GTP. They look like they belong and I even got to keep the center console. Not bad for $180.

oh ya what kind of brackets did you need for those seats?

I had some 3/16" plate sheared to size at a local metal shop. I bolted the plate to the factory seat brackets. I then bolted the replacement seat brackets to the plate. This worked because the stock dodge seats sit so tall.