ran a 13.07 tonight

Lostnwalmart

well guys i almost broke into the 12's tonight so close i could taste it and was getting closer then my water pump gasket sprung a leak and i had to stop. not bad for a single 64mm and a 5 speed :shake: ill get videos soon.

WOW....thats very fast for rowing!

What RPM is the Quad getting you too? Is it smooth through out the power band?

I know when Winslett was running the quad at Famosa this spring it was popping in the higher RPM's.

stacked with the smarty i can break 4000 rpm, but i loses some top end and it feels like it hits a second power band above 3500 rpm, was doing 101 in 4th gear =D. if i get an auto in this truck im guessing low 12's. sigh oh well. and there is no poping with the smarty with out lots of it

thanks guys, hopeing the new cam will get me to the 12's and maybe twins for faster.. then an auto muhahahaha

what was your 60ft? I trap just about the same mph but run much slower. Congrats!

with that sixty foot and that mph its about the same as a automatic. I was running 13.2-13.4 at like 96mph. good times though

damn, I was thinking thats slow...then I remembered you're shifting...forgot for a second...Your clutch hates you.

Nice job of shifting! Are you loading it against the clutch? It looked like a fair amount of smoke while staging. As said before, I'm sure your clutch hates you ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

yep but it was a quick load on it however you guys are probly right with it not being good for it haha oh well. and my top end is killing me not being able to get it into 5th gear.
and thanks guys

Last edited:
yeah, I could probably pick up a few tenths if I had a GV overdrive unit so instead of trying to shift into 5th, just hit the switch and there you go....but instead of spending $3k + in that I just decided to go auto

Back