Ran a new best with "The Dumpster" Duramax race van

I knew you weren't, but I thought josh was spraying a little in the van.

Gotcha, i know we were pretty close fuel only. Now that his Trans is golden i bet he doesn't need to spray to run the times, but it doesn't mean he won't have it on board for"just in case"

are you using the Trans brake too josh? If so it will be a consistent monster

So have you been spraying any to hit 11.90s?

I was running low 12.1s on fuel last Saturday night, but I have a few things planned that I hope will drop that to the 11.9s in the next couple of weeks.

Way to go Josh, good luck at Ennis as well.

Thanks Ken. I'm hoping the changes I have planned will get me onto your list, but it isn't going to be easy. Are you going to be at Ennis?

Gotcha, i know we were pretty close fuel only. Now that his Trans is golden i bet he doesn't need to spray to run the times, but it doesn't mean he won't have it on board for"just in case"

are you using the Trans brake too josh? If so it will be a consistent monster

I was running 7.7s in the 1/8, but my 1/4 times were just a little bit short of 11.90. Yes, I am using the trans brake. My converter is way too tight to stage with the foot brake.

Last edited:
Cool deal. I just found out the setting that my rear shocks have been is WAY too firm. I thought they were soft, but I had 5 more clicks to go. I hope that's going to help my 60'.

Your 60' is awesome!

Back