Ran against an(almost) 10sec Civic...

So fuel, air, and clutch are all that's holding him back. Come to think of it, when I bought my bone stock 12v that's all that was holding me back also.

And that 92mm inducer is probably a wild sight on an HX60. An HX82 has nothing on that beast.

them boosted cars arent something to mess with, there is alot of fast ones that run at the strip that we go to

Shows what you guys know, the HT60 has a 74mm inducer, you can get a 78mm inducer in some configurations...

HX60 has two configurations... 88mm inducer and a 92mm inducer.... i have the 92mm inducer from a marine configuration, the other one is a standstill/generator set configuration... only downfall to the 92mm is that it is not available as a billet, while you can get a 88mm billet wheel...

Don't school me on my own stuff !

Last edited:
Sorry for the irritation, it's just that a HX60 in a single configuration is good for about 1000hp on a diesel.... 1400hp modified with some aftermarket modding....

Lets hear your estimated hp & weight..... also i see you have a single disc clutch rated for around 450hp. What gear do you launch in?

There are nv4500s below 13, not alot of them, and they tend to have an excess of hp for thier ET vs a similar ET from an auto truck.

Didn't really answer the question before... so here's an answer to that...

I'm guessing around 600whp as it sits, could be 50-80hp less... weight is 2680kg with a full tank and me sitting by the wheel...

The pump is maxed out and delivers 790cc !

I'm guessing around 600whp as it sits, could be 50-80hp less... weight is 2680kg with a full tank and me sitting by the wheel...

yeah, your about 400whp shy of 10's

S
HX60 has two configurations... 88mm inducer and a 92mm inducer.... i have the 92mm inducer from a marine configuration, the other one is a standstill/generator set configuration... only downfall to the 92mm is that it is not available as a billet, while you can get a 88mm billet wheel...

Don't school me on my own stuff !

So, tell me about this 84mm HX60 I have sitting on my shelf.

So, tell me about this 84mm HX60 I have sitting on my shelf.

I guess there is a 84mm as well, mine's a 92mm at least...

There's a 88mm that's sitting on a gen-set at the local Cummins dealer, and then there are two 92mm on seperate N14 Marine engines at the same dealer, those are NEW 92mm units, same N14 engines my two HX60 came off ;)

I can take pictures when i pull the compressor cover off my HX60... then you can just see for yourselves...

I can get a HX82 aswell, maybe i should try for a third turbo in a Compound configuration :')

or maybe a HT100, too bad it would make crazy turbulence since it rotates the other way ;)

Care to explain that further? ???

HX60 vs HT60.... aside from the difference in inducer sizes there are differences in the way the air rotates....

Think of it like you would be reversing and then jam your car into drive...

The HT60 rotates backwards just like the HT100...

HT100 can flow just south of 4000CFM... that's sick :) hehehe

270lb+ per minute... that's craaaazy !

Last edited:
^ I run an HT under an HX no problem. You just have to pick up some Flow Correcting Washers.

HX60 vs HT60.... aside from the difference in inducer sizes there are differences in the way the air rotates....

Think of it like you would be reversing and then jam your car into drive...

The HT60 rotates backwards just like the HT100...

HT100 can flow just south of 4000CFM... that's sick :) hehehe

270lb+ per minute... that's craaaazy !

So the air exiting a turbo at a right angle is rotating the same direction the compressor wheel is spinning?

Spray correcting washers, then thinks he's got low-12's in a NV4500 truck he himself said may have 520 hp, now post-secondary air turbulence....

Seriously, you don't think there are tornadoes flying around in there to make these things move... i was also under the impression there were 12 smurfs TROLLING around in my valvecovers :)

You guys get way too serious when someone pulls a Begle on your asses ;)

*edit*

I still stand tall on my opinion on gun control !

Last edited:
I know what works without pretending to know what I do not.

or maybe a HT100, too bad it would make crazy turbulence since it rotates the other way ;)

Yep, you'd get a lot of turbulence in Iceland with one of those. Those HTs are made for south of the equator, where the air rotates the other way naturally LOL LOL LOL

Just noticing your weight, is your truck 2WD?

Back