Random Turbos For Sale

CTD2500

Brown Between the Cheeks
I have a few turbos sitting here that need new owners.

1. RHC6, commly known as the GM-4. Used, but in great shape. Wastegate on it was no good so I made a spring gate for it. Cast outlet elbow can be included. I had plans for it to be a primary in a TDI compound setup, but changed plans.
$225 shipped.

GEDC0279_zpsmlhmnr3m.jpg

GEDC0280_zpsnltu7ltk.jpg

GEDC0282_zpsly6jtlor.jpg

GEDC0292_zpsemdvhzv9.jpg

2. This one is a long shot on this forum, this is a K26-6cm for an 86 Porsche 944. It is freshly rebuilt and upgraded to the larger 55mm turbine wheel. Never installed since it was rebuilt.
I had plans to use it as a TDI primary as well, but decided the compressor is too small.
$350 Shipped.

GEDC0274_zpsqnsybnqr.jpg

GEDC0276_zpsandqlwmk.jpg

3. K31 172743 from the Detroit 60 series. This is a direct swap for the GTA42. This K31 was upgraded with an S475 compressor wheel. Similar performance to a 4202, maybe slightly better top end. Turbo has approx. 3000 miles since new, fewer miles since larger wheel install. I used it as the primary on my 12 valve. Homemade spring gate installed, original new actuator can be included if desired.
$750 shipped.

GEDC0288_zpsoejbaup9.jpg

GEDC0289_zps9hd8zv7l.jpg

4. BW S2E from a CAT 3116. It was rebuilt when I got it, everything was new except for the compressor housing and bearing housing. Sizes are 59/65/12.
I modded it fit a 2nd gen with the v-band on the compressor outlet and HX40 turbine outlet. It is a direct swap for a SuperB, but has better compressor flow and faster spool. The wastegates were both ported to 18mm and a 1/2" spacer is installed on the wastegate cover. Comes with a Stainless Diesel Spring Gate. The billet wheel from KTS was added last winter to upgrade the cast 56mm wheel it came with.
Great spooling turbo! I ran it as the secondary on my 12 valve and it worked well. Never saw more than 1200°F EGTs at 60 PSI. Makes a good pair with the K31 above for a good street/towing setup. Has about 3000 miles since rebuild, fewer miles since billet wheel install.
$500 shipped.

GEDC0284_zpsc8rtnbam.jpg

GEDC0286_zpshr5fp3di.jpg

One last thing, a good used turbine wheel from an HE351VE.
$50 shipped.

GEDC0291_zps7ml5qb7s.jpg

Thanks

I have a few turbos sitting here that need new owners.

1. RHC6, commly known as the GM-4. Used, but in great shape. Wastegate on it was no good so I made a spring gate for it. Cast outlet elbow can be included. I had plans for it to be a primary in a TDI compound setup, but changed plans.
$225 shipped.

GEDC0279_zpsmlhmnr3m.jpg

GEDC0280_zpsnltu7ltk.jpg

GEDC0282_zpsly6jtlor.jpg

GEDC0292_zpsemdvhzv9.jpg

2. This one is a long shot on this forum, this is a K26-6cm for an 86 Porsche 944. It is freshly rebuilt and upgraded to the larger 55mm turbine wheel. Never installed since it was rebuilt.
I had plans to use it as a TDI primary as well, but decided the compressor is too small.
$350 Shipped.

GEDC0274_zpsqnsybnqr.jpg

GEDC0276_zpsandqlwmk.jpg

3. K31 172743 from the Detroit 60 series. This is a direct swap for the GTA42. This K31 was upgraded with an S475 compressor wheel. Similar performance to a 4202, maybe slightly better top end. Turbo has approx. 3000 miles since new, fewer miles since larger wheel install. I used it as the primary on my 12 valve. Homemade spring gate installed, original new actuator can be included if desired.
$750 shipped.

GEDC0288_zpsoejbaup9.jpg

GEDC0289_zps9hd8zv7l.jpg

4. BW S2E from a CAT 3116. It was rebuilt when I got it, everything was new except for the compressor housing and bearing housing. Sizes are 59/65/12.
I modded it fit a 2nd gen with the v-band on the compressor outlet and HX40 turbine outlet. It is a direct swap for a SuperB, but has better compressor flow and faster spool. The wastegates were both ported to 18mm and a 1/2" spacer is installed on the wastegate cover. Comes with a Stainless Diesel Spring Gate. The billet wheel from KTS was added last winter to upgrade the cast 56mm wheel it came with.
Great spooling turbo! I ran it as the secondary on my 12 valve and it worked well. Never saw more than 1200°F EGTs at 60 PSI. Makes a good pair with the K31 above for a good street/towing setup. Has about 3000 miles since rebuild, fewer miles since billet wheel install.
$500 shipped.

GEDC0284_zpsc8rtnbam.jpg

GEDC0286_zpshr5fp3di.jpg

One last thing, a good used turbine wheel from an HE351VE.
$50 shipped.

GEDC0291_zps7ml5qb7s.jpg

Thanks
Why aren't you us I h the s2e any more? I'm Interested but don't get paid for almost 2 weeks. This would mate well with my steed & gta4202.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I switched to an HE351cw which spools a bit quicker than the S2E.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the S2E and I hate to see it go. If I had two trucks I'd hang on to it.

It works great with the 4202! I can set it aside for you if you want...

CAT S2E turbo SOLD.

GM-4, K26 and K31 still for sale.

Bump.
It's a long shot, but I'd be interested in a trade for a good used Colt Big Stick, or similar 12v camshaft with fuel pump lobe.

Last edited:
I also have this T3 open flange spacer...mild steel 3/4" thick. $30 shipped.

IMG_0132_zps9ed1bedz.jpg

Wish I had the cash for the k31...I do have a 66/74/14 gated if you wanna trade

No thanks, I'm not interested in any more turbos, sorry.

I don't have a lot of things I'd be willing to trade for. A milder cam, like mentioned earlier, a good 180 p-pump, perhaps? Or a stainless manifold (the BD stainless manifold preferably, because that's the one I think won't give me fitment issues with my compounds)...there's not much other than that that I need...not that I really NEED any of the things I've mentioned. LOL

Make some offers, fellas!

One other thing, the 351VE turbine wheel is no longer for sale.

Bump!
GM-4, K26 and K31 still for sale.

Also, today I am adding another turbo to the list.

I have a GTA4294 "parts turbo"...meaning it was built from 3 different turbos using the good parts. Everything was cleaned up and balanced, however I decided to try putting it together without a rebuild kit. After assembly there was no more play than you would find in a new or mildly used turbo so I left it at that.
I ran the turbo in my truck for about 3-4 weeks to test it and it ran great. Upon removal today I see no issues with it, so I am selling it as "good used".

Unfortunately, it does NOT come with a turbine housing. What you see in the photos is what you get.
GEDC0296_zpsjdf9oxv9.jpg

IMG_0206_zpsdyksjbt7.jpg

This is it today after a few weeks of run time:
GEDC0294_zpsfd5hq6c4.jpg

I'll start at $450 shipped, but feel free to make offers.

Thanks

$400 shipped for the 4294.
I do have a 1.15 A/R wastegated housing for it, but it's a bit rough. Needs a good clean up, there are some typical cracks on the inside and the wastegate arm is tight. A little lube and working it may loosen it, or you could just lock it shut. I'll include it if desired for no extra cost.

Last edited:
Will the 4294 housing fit a 5523?
If so what do you want for it?

Last edited:
I don't have personal experience with a GT55, but I have doubts the GT42 housing would fit.

Not sure how much I would want for it, like I said it's kind of rough. I forgot to mention it has no actuator for the wastegate...that was rotted through.